Aktuelle Zeit: Di Sep 02, 2014 9:06 pm

Alle Zeiten sind UTC - 5 Stunden

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Refer Your Friend and get up to $30!
BeitragVerfasst: Mo Mai 03, 2010 11:56 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

PokerSource is happy to announce that we have increased our referral commission to $30 for each free gift promotion that your referral completes with a promo sign up date starting May 1st 2010.

Sending referrals to PokerSource is easy, all you have to do is have your referrals fill in your PokerSource account Username in the ‘Referred By’ box when they sign up of their PokerSource account for the first time. This will tag the customer to you for the lifetime of their account and you will get paid for each promotion they complete- $30 for each free gift, $10 for each free money and $5 for each rakeback account.

We also provide banners and tracking links for those who are really getting the word out about the great deals on PokerSouce. Check out our Referral Program for details.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Refer Your Friend and get up to $30!
BeitragVerfasst: Do Mai 06, 2010 7:30 am 
PSO User

Is there a link i can use for referrals which i could post on my Facebook,msn etc. profiles. I TRIED THE OPYIONS AVAILABLE BUT FOUND IT A LITTLE CONFUSING> DO I CREATE MY OWN OR HOW DOES IT WORK?

BeitragVerfasst: Do Mai 06, 2010 1:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

If you want to make a tracking link please do the following:

Login to your PokerSource account and go to your My Account Home section > click on the Referrals sub tab go to the ‘Text Link Generator’ section. Select which page you want to send people to, in this case the ‘Free Gifts’ page then click on the ID drop down box and select a ID you want to use. Your first ID it your PokerSource username. You can use that one so click on that. Then in the Desired Text box type in whatever text you want to show as a link like ‘ Free Poker Gifts Click Here’ and hit the Generate button. Then copy the code as a HTML code or just a Direct Link. You will see your referral ID right after the = sign in the link. And paste it where ever you want.

The links will look like these.

HTML link for the text ‘Free Poker Gifts Click Here’:
<a rel='nofollow' href="http://www.pokersource.com/free-poker/gifts/?rc=YourUserNameHere">Free Poker Gifts Click Here</a>

Or

Direct link: http://www.pokersource.com/free-poker/gifts/?rc=YourUserNameHere

If you don’t want to do the steps above, you can also just use one of these links and just replace the part ‘YourUserNameHere’ that I used as an example with your PokerSource account username.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

BeitragVerfasst: Mi Okt 06, 2010 2:58 pm 
PSO User

but does the friend have to make a real money account? or deposit anything?

BeitragVerfasst: Mi Okt 06, 2010 5:25 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

RedDead11 hat geschrieben:
but does the friend have to make a real money account? or deposit anything?

"$30 for each free gift promotion that your referral completes"

All our free gift promotions require a real money deposit. For our free money promos, the friend must complete the promotion requirements in order for you to receive the $10 bonus.

BeitragVerfasst: Mi Nov 24, 2010 3:45 am 
PSO User

Do our referrals really still need to fill in the ‘Referred By’ box with our PokerSource account Username when there's already a tracking link?

Zuletzt geändert von annayuu am Do Nov 25, 2010 8:21 pm, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: Mi Nov 24, 2010 11:26 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

annayuu hat geschrieben:
Do our referrals really still need to fill in the ‘Referred By’ box with our PokerSource account Username when there's already a tracking link?

Hi annayuu,

Our system will track all your referrals whether they use your link or they enter your referral code in the 'Referred By' box. However, for redundacy we recomend that you have your referrals do both. If you notice we have custom bonus codes (i.e. PSOGIFT) which also function as referal codes on just about all our poker room promotions. We have found that the second step of entering a referral code helps elimainte any uncertaity or system glitches that may occur.

BeitragVerfasst: So Feb 13, 2011 8:08 am 
PSO User

Hello. Unfortunately, I live in Belarus and can't use PS free poker gifts :( But if i made my site, and start promoting PS via forums/site/facebook for peoples who live in Germany/Poland/France etc, can i receive money for them with refer a friend promotion?
Thanks.

BeitragVerfasst: Di Feb 15, 2011 10:29 am 
PSO User

HI
if i made referral then will i receive $30 in my account or it will be like any gift that i have to use here on this forum.

BeitragVerfasst: Di Feb 15, 2011 10:34 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

CallIfYouDare hat geschrieben:
Hello. Unfortunately, I live in Belarus and can't use PS free poker gifts :( But if i made my site, and start promoting PS via forums/site/facebook for peoples who live in Germany/Poland/France etc, can i receive money for them with refer a friend promotion?
Thanks.

Yes, as long as the customers you refer are from eligible countries, you can take advantage of our refer a friend program.

Team PokerSource

BeitragVerfasst: Di Feb 15, 2011 10:42 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

jackspo hat geschrieben:
HI
if i made referral then will i receive $30 in my account or it will be like any gift that i have to use here on this forum.

You will receive $30 into your PokerSource account. You can use that to buy PokerSource Points to use in our Points Store or cash out via your poker room account at Absolute Poker, UB.com, Party Poker or Full Tilt Poker. You can make that choice when you click on the Cash Out button in your My Account 'Referrals' page.

Thank you,

Team PokerSource

BeitragVerfasst: Di Jan 24, 2012 1:37 am 
PSO User

This is nice, great to have an extra income by just referring a friend the question how can i join? And how can we receive the referral fee?

BeitragVerfasst: Mo Dez 24, 2012 2:35 pm 
PSO User

looks like i will be sending a few of my members here to get on everything you all have to offer when i see a good deal i jump all over it my only ? is hope many can you ref before you stop getting pts

BeitragVerfasst: Di Dez 25, 2012 11:49 am 

elmo72 hat geschrieben:
looks like i will be sending a few of my members here to get on everything you all have to offer when i see a good deal i jump all over it my only ? is hope many can you ref before you stop getting pts

You can refer as many referrals as you would like to earn points. Best of luck!

Alle Zeiten sind UTC - 5 Stunden