It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Ultimate Bet doesnt pay its share of the IB- ???
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:34 am 
PSO User

Hi,

I received 50 US$ Instant Bankroll from Pokersource on Ultimate Bet (UB) and managed to accumulate 200 Status points.
Until now I have received 10 US$ from the Bonus. I wrote an email to UB and they answered:

"We kindly inform that once you meet the promotion requirements our system will credit your account automatically."

According to Pokersource the requirements are completing 200 Status Points, which i have completed.

Unluckily PSO wasnt very helpful either they answered:

"I would like to inform you that as much as we would like to see all the details of the situation with UB unfortunately we are not able to. We have verified your information to make sure you qualify for the IB and then credit the initial $50 in your account, however for the pending cash release details you would have to contact UB directly."

Did i missunderstand the conditions of the IB or does UB just not want to pay and PSO cant do anything about it?

Thanks in advance,
Machiavelist

Post subject: Re: Ultimate Bet doesnt pay its share of the IB- ???
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:47 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Machiavelist wrote:
Hi,

I received 50 US$ Instant Bankroll from Pokersource on Ultimate Bet (UB) and managed to accumulate 200 Status points.
Until now I have received 10 US$ from the Bonus. I wrote an email to UB and they answered:

"We kindly inform that once you meet the promotion requirements our system will credit your account automatically."

According to Pokersource the requirements are completing 200 Status Points, which i have completed.

Unluckily PSO wasnt very helpful either they answered:

"I would like to inform you that as much as we would like to see all the details of the situation with UB unfortunately we are not able to. We have verified your information to make sure you qualify for the IB and then credit the initial $50 in your account, however for the pending cash release details you would have to contact UB directly."

Did i missunderstand the conditions of the IB or does UB just not want to pay and PSO cant do anything about it?

Thanks in advance,
Machiavelist

Hello Machiavelist,

The requirements we have listed on our site in regards to the 200 status points is referring to cashing out the money you have already released but in order to release the pending money you will need to follow the guidelines listed on the site for UB. At this moment UB has confirmed that you have only cleared $10 of your pending bonus money meaning that you still have another $40 to clear.

Our requirements:
' You must earn 200 Qualified UltimatePoints before you can withdraw money from your account.
'You will receive $50 cash from PokerSource plus $50 pending cash from Ultimate Bet. See poker site for pending cash release details.' and once you look at the site you will see the clearing requirements of Bonus Dollars as follows:

To clear your Bonus Dollars, simply earn Status Points. As you earn them, you'll clear Poker Bonus Dollars according to the table below:

* MEMBER - 20 Status Points = $1 Bonus Dollar
* PLAYER - 20 Status Points = $1 Bonus Dollar
* CONTENDER - 20 Status Points = $1 Bonus Dollar
* LEGEND - 18 Status Points = $1 Bonus Dollar
* ICON - 17 Status Points = $1 Bonus Dollar

Please note: * UltimateBet Poker Bonus Dollars are released in $5 increments.
Terms and Conditions

*BONUS Dollars are released in five-dollar increments.

*All pending BONUS Dollars will expire 60 days from the date of issue and will be forfeited if not released within this period.

In regards to the 200 status points that only applies if you would like to cashout of your UB account.

Post subject: Re: Ultimate Bet doesnt pay its share of the IB- ???
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:13 pm 
PSO User

Hello nel4nath,

Thanks for your answer.

I just had missunderstood the requirements on the PSO website. PSO should be more clear about that.
That means I have to complete 1000 Status Points to get the 50 Bonus dollars.
That means about 300 USD Rake. Thats very much for 90 days.

Regrads,
MAchiavelist