It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Poker770 Not Processing My Withdrawal
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:29 pm 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

Poker770's customer service has been terrible.
I have been very patient but it has been over a week to process a moneybookers withdrawal. Many sites I use process these withdrawals within 24- 48 hours and often on the same day as the requested payout.
Poker770 sends out an email that says your withdrawal will be processed within 24-48 hours of the withdrawal request - this is a blatant lie.
I have sent them documents as requested (a week ago). I have spoken to them on the phone when they called to verify (a week ago). I have sent them numerous emails asking when I can expect my withdrawal to be processed.
Now they are sending me emails saying it will be processed within 24 - 48 hours of being "verified", whatever the **** that means.
There are some sites I have done promos on recently that I would go back to in a heartbeat. Winner Poker and Bodog being among them.
Poker770 can't process a simple moneybookers withdrawal (it's not a huge amount of money) in over a week?
I didn't want to come on here but I am so pissed that they won't get me my money in a timely fashion, and even more pissed because they blatantly LIE to people by telling them it will be processed within 24-48 hours of the request. That is simply not true.
I have nothing good to say about them.

Post subject: Re: Poker770 Not Processing My Withdrawal
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:25 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi dugan23,

I did some investigating and it looks like Poker770 is taking about 7 to 10 days to make cash outs lately :( Even though they are very slow, I have not heard of anybody not getting their cash outs. Having said that, please let me know what your Poker770 user name is and we will contact our affiliate manager on your behalf.

Team PokerSource

Post subject: Re: Poker770 Not Processing My Withdrawal
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:25 am 
PSO User

How many money you have cash out?