It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: CAKE POKER USERS BEWARE!!!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:24 am 
PSO User

I recently registered to Cake Poker to make this free poker gift promo on Source.
I completed 40% of it, and then Cake PERMAMENTLY CLOSED my account without any reason.
I contacted them and the support said I was multiaccounting and they won't let me to prove my identity.
But I have only one account at the Cake Poker (and on the whole Revolution network) and I don't understand wtf is this sh*t!
I finished several Pokersource promotions without any issues.
So if you considering to register to this site, then be aware that you might not get your Pokersource points and get banned.
And I think Pokersource need to remove this offer from the pokersites.

Post subject: Re: CAKE POKER USERS BEWARE!!!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:01 am 
PSO User

It happened to me many of times..

Texas Holdem Sacramento

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:58 am 

We are sorry to hear you had issues with the poker room.

As with any of our promotions you must be a first time real money player at the site you chose and not have a duplicate account created in the past on the same site/network.

If you clear up your issues with Cake Poker, please let us know by contacting help@pokersource.com and we'll be happy to resubmit the promotion for you for approval.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:01 am 
PSO User

sandym wrote:
We are sorry to hear you had issues with the poker room.

As with any of our promotions you must be a first time real money player at the site you chose and not have a duplicate account created in the past on the same site/network.

If you clear up your issues with Cake Poker, please let us know by contacting help@pokersource.com and we'll be happy to resubmit the promotion for you for approval.

Thank you.

I don't have multiple accounts on Cake Poker.
And I can't clear the issues with Cake Poker, because they don't want! I tried to send them my documents, but they refused it and they said I'm a bonus abuser, which I don't
understand because I finished the half of the first deposit bonus (that they payed me!). And then they permamently closed my account and automatically sent my money back.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:40 am 
PSO User

Same issue here:
completed the promo (got the 90$ depo bonus), clicked Finished, meantime cashouted from Cake (that arrived in 2 days) and then
got the email from Source, that promotion denied, contact Cake. (meanwhile got an email from Cake, that I'm banned)
Contacted Cake, same answer : multiple accounts, permament ban, no way to proof etc....
I don't understand this room : they say I'm a fraud, but they give me the 90$ bonus and deny my Source promo?! :S
If they realised that this promotion is -EV for them, why don't reduced the rewards or increased the conditions? Idiots...
Lol site, my advice is to everyone : DON'T GO TO CAKE! :)