It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:31 pm 
PSO Poker God
PSO Poker God

riverrun27 wrote:
the 20 withdrawal bonus is only for players who do not have a neteller account and open one up through paradises link. I did that and got my $20.

Hope that straightens things out.
oic
thx for letting us know
paradise haven't responded to my emails :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:36 pm 

riverrun27 wrote:
the 20 withdrawal bonus is only for players who do not have a neteller account and open one up through paradises link. I did that and got my $20.

Hope that straightens things out.

Thats sounds a bit more reasonable

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:35 pm 
PSO Platinum
PSO Platinum

so is there a way to get paradise to put the funds into your existing neteller account without them making you create a new one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:26 am 
PSO Poker God
PSO Poker God

gwaipor wrote:
so is there a way to get paradise to put the funds into your existing neteller account without them making you create a new one

what do you mean by 'them making you create a new one' ? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:54 am 

gwaipor wrote:

Yes that would be a normal cashout

They only want you to open a new neteller account if you do not already have one

Post subject: Re: Official Cashout Reviews
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:08 am 
PSO User

OK - here's my review / rant.

I've used Pokersource for various InstantBankroll promotions over the years. Some have been good (PKR, PartyPoker), some not so good.

I recently tried Intertops Poker.

The signup process - not a problem. Game selection - somewhat limited especially given the $15 bankroll and micro limits. Basically you need to grind to earn FPPS, after X number of FPPS, you attain a release of $5 bonus. Not a problem - you can keep track of this via "Cashier/Rewards/Pending Bonus."

After playing for a few weeks, I wanted to cash out some money and see how the process is - as this is part of my pokersite evaluation.

My first payout request was denied. Apparently I had to earn 300 FPPs before I could perform a payout. This was a little frustrating because my request sat for 2+days, I didn't receive any email notifications and I had to contact the Live Chat person to find out I had been rejected. Fine. I asked how I could monitor the number of FPPs I had attained. They said the only way to do it was via Live Chat - which I thought weird and troublesome. Meh.

Few weeks after, I verified that I had attained 300+ FPPs. So I decided to cash out $90 Cdn and leave $20 in play. I didn't choose the Neteller option because Cdn players can no longer use it on other gaming sites. Fine. I looked at the cheque fees and they would dock $20. Not cool. I saw UKash as an option and Pokerstars accepts UKash. Cool. Let's give this a spin.

So I put in my UKash payout request. It said "Cost $0.00 and duration 48 hours". After 2 days, no response, so I started asking Live Chat. Their generic responses were 'your request is pending approval from the payments department.' When I asked about contacting the payments department, they said their working hours were 8am - 4pm est - highly inconvenience since those happen to my working hours as well.

After a week and no traction (same response, pending approval), I finally complained enough that the payments department took action the next day and issued me a UKash voucher.

Cool. Only that it was for $60 EUR and in German. Meh, whatever.

I tried to go on to Pokerstars to use the UKash voucher. Rejected. They only take UKash vouchers using currency of the country you reside in.

Fine - UKash has a conversion tool. Tried to convert it. Rejected. UKash's explanation is that Ukash vouchers issued by gaming sites cannot have the currency converted. Great.

What can I do now? Neteller isn't an option because then my funds are stuck in Neteller and there's a clause that says 'funds deposited by UKash cannot be withdrawn - they can only be used on registered Merchants'.

I started looking at other options of buying Bitcoins, etc. Only a handful of legitimate sites - and those have clauses saying they cannot process German UKash vouchers.

I looked at the UKash list of merchants - basically all online stores based in Europe that I have no need for.

So now I have a UKash voucher that I can't really do much with.

Big waste of time. Avoid the UKash voucher option.

Post subject: Re: Official Cashout Reviews
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:59 am 
PSO User

I just wanted to followup with my last post.

Intertops Support was very good at addressing the issue. They realized UKash was not releasing vouchers in the desired currency so they cancelled my voucher, redeposited the funds and will be sending me a Western Union money order at no charge.

Kudos in restoring my faith in online poker. :)