It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Problems with Lock Poker bonus code?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:39 pm 

ikladi wrote:
Hi!
I signed up for the lock poker( followed the instructions from Pokersource.. delete cookes etc), but when I wanted to deposit money and use LOCKPSOGIFT pokersource gift bonus code, it did not let me go thru, gave me an error message which is the following: You do not qualify for this bonus. I`ve already sent couple of e-mails to PS support and one for Lock Poker Support regarding this matter, PS sent me back an e-mail saying that they have to talk with LOCK poker support, and so far got NO reply from LOCK POKER support whatsoever.
It would be nice if you(PS) or them(LOCK) could inform me about this situation, because time is ticking and it has been 3-4 days since I signed up and the requirements are not that easy to fulfill, so time is really matters.
Thanks in advance

LOCK: semifish, ikladiistvan@freemail.hu
PS: ikladi

Our affiliate manager has replied regarding the bonus code LOCKPSOGIFT that custom bonus codes aren't working at this time for Lock Poker. They should be active again soon although we did not get a specific time frame from our affiliate manager.

All tracking links are still working fine. If you used our links and signed up for the Lock promotion via PokerSource, you should be tracked to us as an affiliate and therefore eligible for the promotion. However, we recommend that you wait until the code is accepted to make your initial deposit as the code is used as a back up tracker.

You may also try using their standard bonus code when making your first time deposit, but please note you should contact Lock Poker support first to ensure you are tracked as an affiliate to PokerSource.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:41 pm 

Sinsst wrote:
Lock poker has recently moved from merge to Revolution gaming(they actually created it new, its lock+cake). So a lot has changed with Lock.
Is the bonus code stil on? Or can we join Lock poker through pokersource but use the bonus code that they offer, which is clearly better, 200% up to 2000$. Would it be a problem?

Our affiliate manager has replied regarding the bonus code LOCKPSOGIFT that custom bonus codes aren't working at this time for Lock Poker. They should be active again soon although we did not get a specific time frame from our affiliate manager.

All tracking links are still working fine. If you used our links and signed up for the Lock promotion via PokerSource, you should be tracked to us as an affiliate and therefore eligible for the promotion. However, we recommend that you wait until the code is accepted to make your initial deposit as the code is used as a back up tracker.

In response to your last questions, you may try using their standard bonus code offering 200% up to $2000 when making your first time deposit, but please note you should contact Lock Poker support first to ensure you are tracked as an affiliate to PokerSource.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:37 pm 
PSO User

The issue is that lock support is not going to respond easily..so if i make an account, could u please check if it's linked to pokersource?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:47 am 
PSO User

One more question somewhat related...now that Lock has bought cake network, does the cake rakerace expands to Lock as well?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:31 pm 

Customers -

Our Lock Poker free gift and free money Bonus Code has been updated to THEFUTURE so you will also receive the 200% up to $2000 welcome bonus.

The Bonus Code is NOT needed to be tracked to us, however you MUST sign up through PokerSource links to be tracked as an affiliate and eligible for the promotion. The code is used to receive the initial deposit bonus.