It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Special100 Promotion
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 9:29 pm 
PSO User

Hello,

I tried to post the same inquiry earlier and can't find it on the forum board anywhere so forgive me if you're seeing this for the second time.

I want to sign up for the Special 100 promotion. Am I correct on a couple of things? If I sign up with my deposit and play in 125 raked hands, I get the 20% bonus on my initial deposit and the free chip set. Also, at any time, whether I meet the promo requirements or not, I can withdraw my money from my account at any time, for any amount?

Thanks for your help,

Hyde

Post subject: Re: Special100 Promotion
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 9:37 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hyde wrote:
Hello,

I tried to post the same inquiry earlier and can't find it on the forum board anywhere so forgive me if you're seeing this for the second time.

I want to sign up for the Special 100 promotion. Am I correct on a couple of things? If I sign up with my deposit and play in 125 raked hands, I get the 20% bonus on my initial deposit and the free chip set. Also, at any time, whether I meet the promo requirements or not, I can withdraw my money from my account at any time, for any amount?

Thanks for your help,

Hyde

That is all 100% correct.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 8:31 pm 
PSO User

Hi Mike,

thanks for the quick reply. I signed up for the Special100 promo and played my 125 raked hands as per the description on the pokersource site, but on the partypoker site, it says that the required number of hands to get my 20% bonus is 500. Is this correct? Where does it say this?

Hyde

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 8:41 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hyde wrote:
Hi Mike,

thanks for the quick reply. I signed up for the Special100 promo and played my 125 raked hands as per the description on the pokersource site, but on the partypoker site, it says that the required number of hands to get my 20% bonus is 500. Is this correct? Where does it say this?

Hyde

When you use bonus code special100 you have to play 500 hands to get your party poker bonus, but 125 hands to get your free chips. Just look under the cashier and then bonus account to check the status.