It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: PokerStars Promotion
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 11:15 pm 
PSO User

I had downloaded PokerStars before I came to this site. I then went ahead and opened an account and deposited over 50 USD at PokerStars. I then requested a book, but for some reason that didn't work. I then downloaded PokerStars going through PSO's site and tried requesting a book again, yet it still did not work. I'm not sure why it's not working.

I believe that the problem was because I was using Safari before to try to request a book and now I'm using IE. I would try requesting a book right now using IE but PSO says specifically "Do Not re-register for promotions you have already participated in" so I figure I should wait until you tell me what to do.

Post subject: Re: PokerStars Promotion
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 11:18 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

abacustwo wrote:
I had downloaded PokerStars before I came to this site. I then went ahead and opened an account and deposited over 50 USD at PokerStars. I then requested a book, but for some reason that didn't work. I then downloaded PokerStars going through PSO's site and tried requesting a book again, yet it still did not work. I'm not sure why it's not working.

I believe that the problem was because I was using Safari before to try to request a book and now I'm using IE. I would try requesting a book right now using IE but PSO says specifically "Do Not re-register for promotions you have already participated in" so I figure I should wait until you tell me what to do.

abacustwo,

In order to qualify for any of our promotions, you must download the software directly from our website. That is the only way you can get linked to us. Since you downloaded the software from a different link and already deposited your money, you cannot be linked to us. I'm sorry, but you do not qualify for this promotion.

Post subject: Re: PokerStars Promotion
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 11:41 pm 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

abacustwo wrote:

You weren't referred by pokersourceonline, so they will get no money for sending you. So therefore, you will get nothing for signing up. Why would pokersource give you a book if they didn't get any money for you?