It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: IMPORTANT RAKEBACK FEATURE UPDATES...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:50 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

First, let me apologize for all the confusion and lack of communication on some of the recent changes regarding our rakeback program…

A few months ago we set out to expand our rakeback program and institute daily updates and cashout options where possible. This process took a bit longer to implement than we originally intended, but I’m happy to report that as of today we have all the new features online.

The first new feature is our daily rake stats updates. Previously we did not provide our rakeback customers with any statistics on an intermonth basis. However, we are now updating the stats in your myPSO area on a day by day basis. There are a few exceptions to this like Sun Poker who does not provide us daily stats or when a room that normally does provide us stats doesn’t update for some reason.

The second, and best new feature, is the ability to cashout whenever you like. This feature was a “bear” to implement, but I’m happy to report it is working 100% correctly now. Some rooms will not allow us to add this feature, so for rooms like Sun Poker your rakeback will still be paid directly to your account only once per month. However, for rooms like Ultimate Bet and Full Tilt Poker your rakeback stats will update each day, and when they do you will automatically receive “rakeback” credit that can be cashed out at anytime. Feel free to cash out every single day if you like, or let it build up for several months. Each withdraw method has a minimum, but that is the only restriction.

Here is a list of the withdraw methods:

Absolute Poker - $50 Minimum

Full Tilt Poker - $50 Minimum

Party Poker - $50 Minimum

Neteller - $100 Minimum

PSO Points - $10 Minimum

Ultimate Bet - $50 Minimum

Right now we only have the daily cashouts available for Ultimate Bet and Full Tilt Poker, but we will be adding Vegas Poker 24/7 and Absolute Poker along with some new rakeback partners very soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:12 pm 
PSO User

finally a clear answer, thank you.
I like the new variety to chose from, good work.

But I still got one Question, will May's rakeback still come directly into my FTP account or will I get to chose it ?

Thanks in advance, keep up the good work!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:12 pm 
PSO User

has paypal been removed as a withdrawal option?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:21 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

JumpStation wrote:
has paypal been removed as a withdrawal option?

Yes, for rakeback PayPal is no longer available as a payment method. All the available options are listed above. Thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:05 pm 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

i got a ? how long will it take for it to get deposited into anyones account when u use ub or ftp? few days? right away? thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:44 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

ScSouthCarolinaSc wrote:
i got a ? how long will it take for it to get deposited into anyones account when u use ub or ftp? few days? right away? thanks

It should not take longer than 24-48 hours if a direct transfer to a poker site but if is neteller we need to verify your email address and it may take just a little longer. We try to make it as fast and as simple as possible for everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:06 am 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

thanks nel!! i like how ya"ll change it up where u an put it into ur account! thanks again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:15 pm 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

Thanks for the great work!

Last edited by cbags on Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:55 pm 
PSO User

I'm interested to know if there are any plans to reinstate paypal as an option for payout. Thank you for your time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:57 pm 
PSO User

cbags wrote:
Thanks for the great work!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:02 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

GumboGrub wrote:
I'm interested to know if there are any plans to reinstate paypal as an option for payout. Thank you for your time.

Hello GumboGrub,

I am not sure if we will be using PayPal ever again as a payment method and I am sure higher management has a good reason for taking this decision. Thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:41 pm 
PSO User

Is there some kind of fee when withdrawing to Neteller? Just wondering if it's better to withdraw the rakeback once a month instead of small chunks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:49 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

dkelling wrote:
Is there some kind of fee when withdrawing to Neteller? Just wondering if it's better to withdraw the rakeback once a month instead of small chunks.

I would think it would depend on the poker site. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:37 am 
PSO User

nel4nath wrote:
dkelling wrote:

What? I'm talking about the PSO rakeback. In the original post it says:

Quote:
Feel free to cash out every single day if you like, or let it build up for several months.

Does this mean it doesn't cost me any more to withdraw rakeback every day than it does if I just withdraw it once a month?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:49 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

dkelling wrote:
nel4nath wrote:
dkelling wrote:

What? I'm talking about the PSO rakeback. In the original post it says:

Quote:
Feel free to cash out every single day if you like, or let it build up for several months.

Does this mean it doesn't cost me any more to withdraw rakeback every day than it does if I just withdraw it once a month?

We are not going to charge you any kind of fees to make daily withdrawals from your rakeback but you will need to see if neteller has any kind of fees. FYI... We are only allowing daily withdrawals for UB and FTP rakeback. Thank you