It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Carbon free gift
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:41 pm 
PSO User

Hi
I collected 1200 points in Carbon poker room 2 weeks ago!! I wrote to You 2-3 days ago, but there is still "ready to verify with Carbon" on my account.
How many time You need for verification process???

Post subject: Re: Carbon free gift
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:34 am 

Hello Tomir -

We sincerely apologize for the delay. I have contacted our processing department with your account information for the Carbon Poker promotion and will get back to you as soon as I receive a response as to why your account has not yet been reviewed / approved.

We appreciate your patience.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:34 pm 
PSO User

Thank you
Its funny, that my PS account has been verified after less then 2 days. And I think its very correct.
I think, its very simple process.
I play now Lock poker, and this is Merge network too. Maybe I can expect so long verification process too? :(

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:38 am 

Our affiliate manager sent the list of Carbon Poker accounts yesterday for approval.

Your Carbon promotion should be approved in the next day or two.

We sincerely apologize for the delay.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:18 am 

Hello Tomir -

Your Carbon Poker promotion has been approved and points credited, again we apologize for the delay.

Good luck with your Lock Poker promo and do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:51 am 
PSO User

Thank You
I have problems now with Lock poker. :)
They change network from Merge to Revolution. Now, they use some Cake poker client (its sure the worst pokerclient I ever seen), and many thing dont work at them, like cashier, pokerpoints. I even dont know if they still count pokerpoints? I cant see how many USD, bonus or points I have... I read somewhere, that the Cake have dealt rake. Does Lockpoker still count pokerpoints (10 points / 1$)? How can I know, when will I reach 1200 points? I just dont know anything now, how this room work. Can you tell me maybe something about this?

PS Maybe You can open another thread for this post, because I dont thing, its only my problem.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:03 am 

Hello -

A raked hand at Lock Poker is defined as any hand where you have contributed to the pot (bet or posted a blind) and a flop is seen. They run a "no flop- no drop" policy. Every $1 spent on tournament entry fees = 1 raked hand (note: rake is counted on the entry fee, not buy-in.)

One VIP Point is earned for each $1 of dealt rake. You will also earn 7 VIP points for every $1 of tournament entry fees in a satellite, sit and go or scheduled tournament.

You should be able to check how many VIP Points you have at anytime via the cashier. However, you may want to contact Lock Poker support directly in case that information displayed has changed.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:07 pm 
PSO User

sandym wrote:
Hello -

A raked hand at Lock Poker is defined as any hand where you have contributed to the pot (bet or posted a blind) and a flop is seen. They run a "no flop- no drop" policy. Every $1 spent on tournament entry fees = 1 raked hand (note: rake is counted on the entry fee, not buy-in.)

One VIP Point is earned for each $1 of dealt rake. You will also earn 7 VIP points for every $1 of tournament entry fees in a satellite, sit and go or scheduled tournament.

You should be able to check how many VIP Points you have at anytime via the cashier. However, you may want to contact Lock Poker support directly in case that information displayed has changed.

I still cant view my points, but as I see, nobody can. I read it in 2+2 forum. Everybody have problem with this. But when I registered to Lock, there was contributed rake points. For every contributed 1$ in rake, I got 10 Lockpoker points. That mean, I should make 120$ rake at CG tables for 1200 points, what was the requirement at PSO. Now, its changed? I dont play SNG, but I think, for every 1$ fee the points was same 10 points. And what about bonus? that was 5$ for every 375 points (or 37,5$ rake)...

And I have another problem now.. with Bodog.. grrrr
I registered to Bodog now, from Your link. When I clicked to link, not any website opened, but the Bodog client started with download immediatly. When I installed the client, I click to "join". At registration I placed the "Pokersource Online" to "where did You hear about us" field. After I contacted the Bodog support, because You need the "bodog poker ID" AND the "ACCT#". I didnt know what is it. I have only a number, and havnt even screen name there (??). Bodog support told me, he dont know what is poker ID, and all the tables are anonimes. Then I ask him, if Im correctly tracked to PSO, and he told me: "You have not established referral relationship with any affiliate". Im just wondering... Then he told me, that I should ask You for provide me with Your referral number so it may be added to my account.
Sorry for all this problems, but what can I do... :( Everybody are so problematical, or just Im so unlucky? :(

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:57 pm 

Hello tomir -

Could you please communicate with us directly via our support email help@pokersource.com to further assistance you with your Bodog account?

Thanks in advance!