It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: party offer
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:00 pm 
PSO User

i used this site many moons ago to take advantage of the UB offer (that worked out well).

anyway, i have no detail of my username,therefore i cannot reset my password, i have tried replying from the account email i used to sign up and get verified last time, asking for details on how to get my log in details. have also emailed the help@pokersource.com all requests have been ignored for three days now leaving me only with this option.

Can this get sorted? willing to PM details to any admins etc.

Post subject: Re: party offer
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:34 am 

Hello -

There have not been any emails received to help@pokersource.com regarding your account details reset.

Please provide us with your First, Last name or email address you may have registered to create your account and we'll be happy to assist you with your username/password.

You may also use the Contact Form on http://www.pokersource.com/help/email/ to send a message if emails are not going through. Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:13 am 
PSO User

Hi Sandy/or any other admin who can assist.

sandym wrote:

There have not been any emails received to help@pokersource.com regarding your account details reset.

I have sent two emails and i have double checked this just to be sure.

Quote:
You may also use the Contact Form on http://www.pokersource.com/help/email/ to send a message if emails are not going through.

I Have tried this also, although only about 15 hours ago so i will be patient

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:37 pm 

Hi!
We are sorry to hear that you have been having problems, can you please PM me the email address used to contact us to the support email? We can use the information to track any old accounts as well.
:wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:36 pm 
PSO User

tefa1386 wrote:
Hi!
We are sorry to hear that you have been having problems, can you please PM me the email address used to contact us to the support email? We can use the information to track any old accounts as well.

Hi,

Any reasons as to why you dont respond to my IM and your company also STILL have not responded to any of the 4 mails i have sent. But in the meantime spammed my email account with yet another advert advising that i can take advantage of the offer i am trying to sign up for in the first place?

This is not good enough and i will be looking to make a complaint if your organisation does not acknowledge my emails or respond like you did by giving me lip service in your previous message.

This thread will be updated with the progress of how this gets handled. i also have screen dumps if you delete this thread.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:14 pm 

forgottenman wrote:
tefa1386 wrote:
Hi!

Hi,

Any reasons as to why you dont respond to my IM and your company also STILL have not responded to any of the 4 mails i have sent. But in the meantime spammed my email account with yet another advert advising that i can take advantage of the offer i am trying to sign up for in the first place?

This is not good enough and i will be looking to make a complaint if your organisation does not acknowledge my emails or respond like you did by giving me lip service in your previous message.

This thread will be updated with the progress of how this gets handled. i also have screen dumps if you delete this thread.

Hello -

Again, we have searched our support emails and did not find any from your email account or with your username included. Could you please either send us the automated ticket number that states that your inquiry was received or the email address you used to contact support to trace your emails?

Otherwise, you may try creating a new PokerSource account so that you may register for the promotion of your choice. Thank you.