It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: PKR mixup
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:28 am 
PSO User

I finished the pkr free gift promo, but was denied, I think because I entered my info in the PKR form incorrectly. My PKR user name should be roger22gionet. I have earned 13800 points on PKR, which is more than the 10000 required.

Post subject: Re: PKR mixup
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:31 am 

Hello -

PKR has informed us as of 7/26/2012 that you have not fulfilled the requirements for that particular promotion. Remember you must make the minimum deposit and play the set amount of raked hands or points.

Please go back to your poker player account and look to see if you have completed the requirements. If you have, you will need to click the finished button in your account so we can resubmit your account for verification and approval.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:28 pm 
PSO User

I havent played any since that point, but the PKR software does say I have 13800 pts and the pokersource promotion says I only need to clear 10000 pts, I believe they started me off with 1500 pts for opening a new account, but I have still cleared over 10000. I think the problem is, as stated, I gave the wrong username when I filled out the form. The correct one is roger22gionet. I have deposited and lost over $800 at this room, this promo is getting expensive.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:32 pm 
PSO User

Actually I just checked again and I have 18800 pts

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:04 am 

Hello -

Your PKR username has been updated to roger22gionet and your account status is Ready To Verify. We will send your details to the poker room for verification and approval.

Thanks for your patience.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:59 am 
PSO User

What happened? I see on my account it was denied again. I dont understand, I registered, deposited, played, earned well over the required points, what is wrong? Should I be emailing PKR to try to sort it out?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:08 am 
PSO User

Can you tell me why the promotion was denied?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:06 am 

Hi-
Unfortunately they have replied that you have not met the requirements. We will appreciate if you could send a screen shot of your cashier & points section, showing us that you completed the deposit & point requirements for the promotion so we can send the information over to PKR affiliate manager and then approve your promotion.
Feel free to send the screenshots over to our support email - help@pokersourceonline.com

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:17 pm 
PSO User

unfortunately I spent the points on a tournament entry, so I dont have them to show you in a screenshot. However, I talked to pkr support by chat and the agent i spoke to said they will escalate the issue and somebody will get back. Any suggestions?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:12 am 

As with most of our promotions, we do recommend that you do not use any points prior to account approval as the poker room typically will not approve the promotion.

You will need to contact PKR directly to see if they can give you a history of points earned and send to help@pokersource.com and we will see what we can do to further assist you.