It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 100$ bonus
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:09 pm 
PSO User

Hi. I have been in contact with support several times now. And I sent a very descriptive message to support earlier in the day, still waiting on a responce. I hope its not a copied and paste again. for the 4th time. Anyways, my issue is; I was accepted for my 100$ bonus promo on titan poker. and I turned it into 870$ in 2 weeks. I have over 7,700 points now and I have yet to recieve any other bonus besides my initial 10$. I have taken screen pictures and sent them into support. with my points, and all of my transaction history. The only deposit from pokersource was 10$ I understand the wait (3-5 buisnuss days). But its been over 10 buisnuss days and I have YET to recieve any sort of money. Not even a acknowledgement of payment going to be due... This upsets me. I was really starting to like everything about pokersource. and I really apprecieate the bonus offers. But please stick to them. Cause of you I have made 870$ (could of been more, but I lost 600$ yesterday :/) Can someone please help me out here. Tell me something. I would looove to talk with someone who isnt just going to copy and paste some crap about the process like I got 3 times already. Please explain to me why I have not recieved it. I'm not terribly upset, just curious in why?

I even talked with Titan poker support directly. I thoroughly explained my situation and they said;

"We do not see any bonus offers or promos connected to your account from poker source besides the original deposit.
Please contact pokersource support and explain your situation."

Like I said above. I do have pictures to proove my end of the story. Transaction history, and a picture of my points.

Someone please help.

-Jayme

Post subject: Re: 100$ bonus
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:07 pm 

Hi Jayme!

We have received the emails and we are waiting on the screenshots, let us know once you have sent them 8) and we will then contact the Titan poker for more detailed information

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:53 pm 
PSO User

Thank you for the response! I sent the emails one by one earlier, cause it wouldnt allow me to send all 3 at once :)
Thanks for your time it's greatly apprecieated !

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:11 pm 

We have sent an email to our affiliate manager regarding your account, we expect a response in the next couple of days; as soon as we have further information we will get back to you. 8)