It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: WHATS up with Bovada?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:25 pm 
PSO User

I tried to get the $25 free for poker and i was told by bovada i was denied by poker source and poker source i was denied by bovada. Im not sure what to do now. I just want to play poker at bovada. Poker source even emailed saying they approved it all and if i didnt download it from the right link is because i have a mac and that link only downloads for windows. What should i do? is there any exclusive bovada coupons out there that are no deposits? Is there any inside ways to get poker source points? Thanks -Matt

Post subject: Re: WHATS up with Bovada?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:49 pm 

Hi Matt-

Unfortunately the promotion you registered at Bovada poker, was denied because we were informed the poker account is not tracked us, this can happen when the bonus is not used properly or the cookies are not deleted prior to downloading the poker client, so the promotion cannot be approved for you to receive this particular promotion.

You can always earn PokerSource points by referring people to the site, you will get paid for every promotion they complete , feel free to read more about it here.

We are sorry for all the inconvenience this denied promotion could cause, but we hope to see you around soon, and feel free to contact us back if you require any help with the download link or bonus on any future promotion you wish to redeem.