It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Americas Cardroom Promo
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:34 pm 
PSO User

I finished the requirements for this site around the 2nd or 3rd week in December and clicked the finish button. I'm still waiting for the promo to be approved and it's in the "ready to verify with site" stage. Will it be approved soon? I ask because I'm ready to buy some Party poker giftcards which leads to my second question. How many points do you need on party poker before they will let you cashout a $100 giftcard?

Thanks for reading my questions. :)

Post subject: Re: Americas Cardroom Promo
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:13 pm 

Hello -

Could you please send us your PokerSource username and we'll be happy to take a look at your promotion status for you.

As for the Party Poker gift cards, you will need to earn 100 Party Points before you are able to cash out.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:01 pm 
PSO User

My username is odinrocks. This is the third time now I've clicked the FINISH button for this promotion. I have earned about 660 points on the site and deposited the $50. I passed 500 points in Mid-December and clicked the FINISH button then. It's been a MONTH now and the promotion is still not approved!! Why is the promotion going back into my account when I've clicked the finish button several times now??
Thanks for looking into this for me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:39 pm 

Hello -

As of yesterday ACR has replied that you have not yet qualified for the promotion. This is why your account keeps going back to pending and each time you click the finished button we sent your account details to the room for verification.

Remember that you must meet the 500 point requirement which is approximately $100 in rake. Every time you play in a raked hand or enter a tournament that has a fee, you will earn RPs. For every 1.00 USD in tournament fees paid, players receive 5.5 RPs. n cash games, RPs are given out at a rate of 5.5 RPs for every dollar raked. The lowest limit is: $0.05/0.10. If the buy-in is less than $1, players will still earn fractional points, too. For example, in a real-money SnG with a $5+0.50 buy-in, the player will earn 2.75 points (5.5 / 2 = 2.75 points).

Please click on the Rewards tab found near the top of the poker lobby, you can see your current FPP's for each month. Please contact America's CardRoom directly for an exact breakdown of points and forward your points breakdown to help@pokersource.com or send us a screenshot of your account showing the points earned and transaction history with the deposit. We will then contact our affiliate manager on your behalf.

Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:57 pm 
PSO User

I took a screen shot showing my points total. The screenshot will not paste into this screen so I sent an email to help@pokersource.com with the attached file.

I have earned 639 points in December and hit 500 mid-Dec as I didn't start playing there until Dec.11th. Hell I even got money from that beast thing!!! (entered 11 days after everyone else!!!). I also got 27 points in Jan.

How can they say I don't have the 500 points??????? I just proved to you and everyone else reading this forum that they are liars. I should hope pokersource will be sending them an email warning them to approve valid accounts - we open accounts on these sites assuming they are valid operators. Makes you wonder how else they try to cheat their own players? With the history of online bots operated by sites (UB and AP) and sites CAUGHT cheating (UB and AP) you really have to wonder about these sites and when you PROVE and CATCH them in lies.

Please approve the promotion based upon the fact I have 639+27 points which exceeds the 500 point limit. I really hope pokersource warns them or even drops them from your promotion list if future lies and hassles are experience by your members.

Thanks for your attention to this matter....Pokersource is very great I pity you guys for having to deal directly with sites like this one.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:52 pm 

Hello -

We did receive and response to your email with the screenshot and your ACR promotion was approved and your points were posted on 1/16.

Thanks for your patience and we apologize for any inconveniences.