It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Problem with redkings free money promotion simple question
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:12 am 
PSO User

Helo i have receved this email 3 ago.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are pleased to inform you that your promotion has been successfully pre-approved. The status of your promotion is currently “Ready to Verify" which means your details have been sent to the poker room for the final security check and approval. You will receive a confirmation e-mail from PokerSource and funds will be credited in your poker account within 7 business days of receiving the confirmation e-mail.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions and use this code #142887 in any further communication.

Sincerely,

PokerSource.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And today i get this
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for signing up through PokerSource for RedKings

We just wanted to remind you that you have 10 days remaining to complete your pre-approval steps for this Instant Bankroll No Deposit promotion.

To finalize your account application and qualify to receive your free money, you must complete the pre-approval steps. If you have questions about this contact our Customer Support Department

Please keep in mind that you are allowed to complete one free money promotion every 6 months and you can complete a free gift promotion anytime you wish.

If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Support Department . Good luck with your current promotion.

We appreciate you choosing http://www.pokersource.com as your preferred poker affiliate site.

Thank you,
Team PokerSource
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What should i do now?

Post subject: Re: Problem with redkings free money promotion simple question
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:13 am 

The status of your promotion is currently in Security.

Please send a copy of your ID in reply to this email or to help@pokersource.com. The ID must have your name, current address, date of birth and visible picture of ID holder. Please note that you can block any sensitive information such as the SSN or ID number.

As soon as we receive your documentation we will be happy to proceed with the approval of your promotion. Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:45 pm 
PSO User

Ok here we go again. I don't think it will help. I send you my id, ok then I send you my uliti bill to show my adres, cose my id doesn't show my adres. then I send my id again. So please tell tel what kind of id and uliti bills you need, cose depending on my experience on your site I don't think it will help this time. I JUst wish to compete this time ewrithing in 1 step.
thank you
Arunas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:59 pm 

Hello -

We will need an ID with your current address visible. Please send to help@pokersource.com. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:32 pm 
PSO User

Wow yes that was super helpfull. But like i said " MY ID DOESN'T SHOW MY ADDRESS" there is nothing on lithuanian ids that swows adres or something.
SO WHAT SOULD I DO OR JUST GIVE UP?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:34 am 

arnunassb wrote:
Wow yes that was super helpfull. But like i said " MY ID DOESN'T SHOW MY ADDRESS" there is nothing on lithuanian ids that swows adres or something.
SO WHAT SOULD I DO OR JUST GIVE UP?

Your promotion has been pre-approved and we will send your account details to Redkings for verification that you signed up correctly and meet their security measures. Thanks.