It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Bovada promotion issues
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:41 pm 
PSO User

Hello support moderators. My name is Steven Anderson and on Sunday i went ahead and applied for the Juicy Stakes 10 dollar free promotion for the instant starting bankroll. Well i did not realize that you were only able to participate/apply for one of those promotions at a time and also went ahead and applied for the free 25 dollar starting bankroll promotion on Bovada later sunday night. The juicy stakes promotion for the 10 dollar starting bankroll did not end up getting approved due to the fact that after i realized juicy stakes is on the cake network i went ahead and closed my account by emailing juick stakes support because i have had terrible experiences with customer support on the cake network in the past and just simply dont want to ever put myself in a position where i win a decent amount of money and then have the potential to run into the same issues that arose in the past. Well that is pretty much irrelavent however because the juicy stakes promotion was not successful and did not get approved tonight about 30 minutes ago roughly i went ahead and tried to apply for the bovada free 25 dollar starting bankroll promotion again. After i completed the step 3 form (pre-approval form) i had a message pop up on the screen stating that i already have participated in the Bovada promotion and that you are only allowed to participate in it one time during your lifetime per poker site/network/platform. I can assure you that prior to sunday i have never tried to apply and have never participated in your 25 dollar free starting bankroll offer with bovada and because i wasent 100% clear on your promotional rules because i had applied for the juicy stakes promotion earlier that afternoon when i finished applying for the Bovada one i was told that you were only allowed to participate in one promotion from poker source during every six months. Well since my juicy stakes promotion did not end up going through i had decided why not give it a shot on bovada and went ahead and tried to reapply tonight but like i said earlier i got an error message saying that i had already participated in the bovada promotion. This simply is not true. I am assuming that because i had tried to apply for it on sunday the 16th of this month that that is the reason i am being told now that i have already participated in the bovada promotion. I am assuming that this is just simply a glitch/clerical error in your automated promotional system and that with the help of you support folks this issue will get taken care of in a timely manner and that my application for the 25 dollar free bankroll at Bovada will be re-submitted for approval. I will monitor this thread on a daily basis and also will be checking my email assiciated with pokersource.com regularly as well. I would greatly appreciate if one of you support people can take a look into this issue for me and once you do you will realize that everything i am saying is correct and that i have not infact ever participated in this free Bovada promotion yet. I sure do hope to though once this issue gets sorted out and my application theoretically gets re-submitted. Like i said if you have any other questions or comments feel free to post them in this thread or send them to me via the email address linked to pokersource.com and thanks ahead of time for the help. My Bovada account number/username is 4549666 and my bovada email address is andersonsteven321@yahoo.com

Steven Anderson

Post subject: Re: Bovada promotion issues
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:17 am 

Hi scrappy262!
After reviewing your account I can see you have a Bovada Poker promotion register on the account, im sure that was just a glitch on the site, but I the promotion was properly registered and the status is currently "Ready to Verify" which means that PokerSource has pre-approved the promotion and we will be sending your details over to the poker room for the final security check and approval.

The poker room must verify that registration was successfully completed on their end. Once your account is approved by the poker room, you will receive a confirmation email and the funds will be properly credited within 5 business days. 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:32 pm 
PSO User

Ok thank you very much tefa1386. Once the poker room verifies my account on their end and i get approved for this promotion and receive the 25 dollars in my bovada account i will go ahead and post in this thread to let everyone know that the issue was resolved and that i successfully received the promotion on Bovada. Like i said thanks again tefa1386 for all of the help and for being able to clarify and rectify this situation involving the Bovada glitch and my account for the free 25 dollar bankroll promotion. I look forward to approval and to be able to grind out micro tourneys/cash/sit and go's on bovada. Hopefully i will see you at the tables sometime soon :D

Steven Anderson

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:38 pm 
PSO User

Hey tefa1386, i was just browsing through the my account section on pokersource.com here and under the promotions tab i see that it says the following regarding the bovada promotion.

Bovada Poker

Instant Bankroll-$25 Free

Denied - 6/20/2013

Was that above just because of that glitch we were talking about that you said you realized infact was a glitch in the system and that you fixed? Or is this something new meaning that after you went ahead and pre-approved me on pokersource.com and forwarded my account information to bovada that they responded back already and it was denied? Frankly i am a little confused because in your post above in this thread you said that it was infact a glitch in the system on your end and that you rectified the problem and went ahead and forwarded my account information and details to Bovada to have it all be verified on their end. If you could please post a reply in this thread at your earliest convenience explaining to me exactly what the current situation is regarding me applying and receiving the free 25 dollar bankroll on Bovada that would be great. I hope that this all gets resolved and figured out in a timely fashion sometime soon. Thanks again ahead of time for all of the help you have been providing me tefa1386.

Yours Truly

Steven Anderson

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:34 pm 

Steven,
We have been informed by Bovada poker that your account is linked to multiple accounts on their end, this is why the promotion, even though it was pre-approved by us, it has been declined by them.
The Terms & Conditions state that only one account per person and/or street address is allowed. Also you must have not had a previous account at that particular poker room.