It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Party Poker Free IB Denied
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:18 pm 
PSO User

Some time ago I made request for Party Poker free instant bankroll. As answer I get that It is "Denied - 7/31/2013" Dont have idea why I cannot get It and personaly think Its pity that I get "No" answer after creating Party Poker real money account using Your code as referrals, but now You dont want to give me what that code should give - free bankroll ;D Looking forward to hearing from You, have a nice day!

Post subject: Re: Party Poker Free IB Denied
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:27 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Party denied your account because they said they couldn't find it under the username you provided us: THINK_TWICE_TT

I also asked them to check for sbach342 and that wasn't it either, sorry.

Please re-check your username, post it here, and I'll be happy to resubmit your promotion, thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:54 am 
PSO User

Thanks for answer, here is screen of my PP Poker Client:

Attachments:
party nick.jpg
party nick.jpg [ 176.15 KiB | Viewed 2972 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:55 am 

Hi!
Thank you for providing us a screenshot, we have manually resubmitted the promotion for verification. As soon as we have further information on the status of your promotion we will contact you back. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:00 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Here's the response I get when I enter THINK_TWICE_TT : The PartyAccount name that you have entered, does not exist.

Due to security concerns, Party won't share with me what the problem is. Therefore, at this point you'll need to contact Party and find out why a legitimate username is coming up as non-existent. I don't have a clue as to why this is happening, sorry.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:51 pm 

Hello -

We asked Party to re-check your account and they informed us that you signed up via PartyPoker.dk, not PartyPoker.com. Because of that, your account won’t show up on PartyPoker.com and was not tracked to PokerSource. Party will not manually re-track you to us, sorry.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:22 pm 
PSO User

Ok it took a while, but solved problem with PP. Because it didnt happen automatically, they verified me manually. So now, at last;), I should be able to recive Free Bankroll.

edit: missed part about PP.dk ---> I cannot go to PP.com Because some crap with teritorial settings in browser or web page itself will always choose regional version of webpage. Fx. If You want to open IGN.com and write it as web adress, browser will still open IGN.dk etc.
Going back to my bankroll, even after they verify me now(cause thats why my account was not there) Can I get it or not?

edit2: And ppl from Denmark can not play on PP.com because they will have to pay huge tax compared to no-tax while playing PP.dk. I hope, since Your promotion is shown as proper for my country on main Pokersource page, then You knew that only choice of poker client for us MUST BE registered in Denmark (via PP.dk, Pokerstars.dk, etc.) Otherwise we will have to pay sth like 40% or more of TAX!!! so no one will do it anyways(play there, didnt mean not paying taxes;)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:42 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

While we would love to give you the Instant Bankroll and get credit for your account, unfortunately that is not going to happen. Party says you are not tracked to PokerSource, and therefore will not allow us to make the initial $10 transfer. I just tried again, to be sure, and got the same reply: The PartyAccount name that you have entered, does not exist.

Also, sadly, PartyPoker is our only Instant Bankroll partner that accepts signups from Denmark.

I'm sorry things didn't work out this time. Perhaps we can make it up to you next time? Please contact me personally if you'd like to discuss it: jay at poker source dot com

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:01 pm 
PSO User

Where is party poker free IB?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:24 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Party asked us to remove it temporarily while they "crunch the numbers". They're looking to add/subtract some countries and wanted the offer suspended while they figure it out. I've been assured it will be back, probably before the 15th.

In the meantime, please consider one of our other Instant Bankroll offers. You can sign up for an Instant Bankroll once every 30 days.