It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Black September for PSO players?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:20 pm 
PSO User

Whats going on?? When I signed up to PSO, there were 2 good option for xchange PSO points to "money". Carbon and Party gift cards.
But You removed now both?? What the PSO players can do now with their points? Maybe buy 5-6-8-10 poker chips? Or 8-10 books?
Im pretty sure, that nobody wants poker books. Im sure not!
Trust me, if I wouldnt see Party and Carbon gift cards in Your point store, I would NEVER sign up to PSO (I was thinking between 3 affiliate site before I choosed PSO). You just have to give back some normal gift card. Otherway I think, after this "black September" for PSO players, the PSO will be faced the black October and rest of 2013 and all other Years will be black too.
I cant believe, that You really think, that players want to buy books or chips for their points, for which they "worked" in poker rooms.

I just dont know, what to do. :( :(
I am very-VERY disappointed!

Post subject: Re: Black September for PSO players?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:29 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

First, I understand your frustration. I'm frustrated too.

Carbon told us that player to player transfers were no longer allowed so we had no choice but to remove the gift cards from our store. I will continue asking them to reconsider and hopefully we will be able to offer them again.

As for Party, we experienced a surge in Party gift card orders when Carbon was removed and we simply ran out of funds in our Party account. That problem will be fixed shortly and Party gift cards will once again be available.

We will continue to pursue other means of cashout options as well. Thank you for your patience as we work through this.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:49 am 
PSO User

Thank You for correct (and fast) answer. I hope, You will be able to fix this soon. I'm sorry if my post sounded too hard. It was because I could hardly wait for my PSO points (7 days for confirmation) and when I finally got it, the last "normal" gift card has been removed. :)
I just have no luck...
If I understand well, the Party card will be back soon, and I can continue with other rooms. I will be able to exchange my points.Thank You.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:18 pm 

Hi!
Its fine, we understand this temporary changes can be a little frustrating to our customers, but on the good side we expect our Party Poker gift cards to be back by mid-October, if not sooner. 8)