It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: FREE MONEY
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:32 am 
PSO User

Promotion History
Poker Room Username Promotion Status
Party Poker ... Instant Bankroll-$150 Free Denied - 12/4/2013

Perhaps there is an explanation about no deposit money offer which was refused... the site is suspicious, you need personal data or something? :roll:

Post subject: Re: FREE MONEY
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:06 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Upon further review, and a consultation w/Party, your account has been approved.

Your Instant Bankroll is in your account...good luck on the flop!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:13 am 
PSO User

This site is funny. I see i'm not the only one who has this problem with "no explanation", lost time ...

good luck to all

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:36 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

humpaserach wrote:
This site is funny. I see i'm not the only one who has this problem with "no explanation", lost time ...

good luck to all

humpaserach...your account was denied because the address you supplied appears to be non-existant. That's why we asked you to send ID to verify that your address is real. If you're willing to prove via some form of documentation that it is your actual address, we'll be happy to reconsider our decision.

All we need to see is something with your name and your address. Feel free to black out everything else and send it to help@pokersource.com, thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 pm 
PSO User

It seems your answers are not concrete for users of this site, have you declined due to an assumption (the address is not-existant in my case)

The problem is why you denied without an answer from the first time if you had any doubts that the address was incorrect?

Thanks for your time anyway and I will not send any document of such a site ever.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:20 am 

humpaserach wrote:
It seems your answers are not concrete for users of this site, have you declined due to an assumption (the address is not-existant in my case)

The problem is why you denied without an answer from the first time if you had any doubts that the address was incorrect?

Thanks for your time anyway and I will not send any document of such a site ever.

Hi humpaserach!
We are sorry to hear you didn't receive our initial email letting you know we would need an ID to verify your account information.
We can understand providing such document can be delicate, but you can always block any sensitive information such as the SSN or ID number, since all we need to verify are the details described above (address, name and date of birth). You are free to send the information to our email address: help@pokersource.com

I also recommend you add our support email address help@pokersource.com to your address book, as this will avoid our emails going to your junk mail.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:50 pm 
PSO User

JAYL you eat **** like a monkey, you denied maybe we will deposit something with your code. Very good job, disable my account

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:53 pm 

lbontrac wrote:
JAYL you eat **** like a monkey, you denied maybe we will deposit something with your code. Very good job, disable my account

lbontrac,
Your free money promotion was denied because misleading information was given when registering for the promotion. As per your request your Poker Source account has been closed.
Happy holidays.