It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: America's Cardroom - signup issues
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:47 pm 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

Hi.
Been away awhile, but see some new rooms up, thought I'd give some a go.

So I cleared my cookies, clicked on America's Cardroom free gift promo, downloaded, signed up and went back to pokersource to complete step 3 of the process. I clicked on "next" per pokersource website's instructions, and nothing happened. Well, not nothing exactly, it shows all steps 1 through 5 but there is nowhere to enter the step 3 information and no links that I can see to open up and continue the process.

I may just be an idiot, but however step 3 is supposed to work, it isn't intuitive.

Can someone please help me? Thanks.

I might like to take a crack at the 2013 freeroll tomorrow if family time doesn't get in the way. :)
Thanks.

Post subject: Re: America's Cardroom - signup issues
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:45 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

dugan23 wrote:
Hi.
Been away awhile, but see some new rooms up, thought I'd give some a go.

So I cleared my cookies, clicked on America's Cardroom free gift promo, downloaded, signed up and went back to pokersource to complete step 3 of the process. I clicked on "next" per pokersource website's instructions, and nothing happened. Well, not nothing exactly, it shows all steps 1 through 5 but there is nowhere to enter the step 3 information and no links that I can see to open up and continue the process.

I may just be an idiot, but however step 3 is supposed to work, it isn't intuitive.

Can someone please help me? Thanks.

I might like to take a crack at the 2013 freeroll tomorrow if family time doesn't get in the way. :)
Thanks.

dugan23,

First, welcome back! The reason step 3 wouldn't work for you is because you signed up for DoylesRoom in 2009. DoylesRoom became Americas Cardroom, so anyone with a DR account is ineligible to sign up for an ACR account, sorry.

Under Terms & Conditions:
" If you have ever had an active real money or play money account you DO NOT qualify. If you have ever had a DoylesRoom account, even a play money account, you are ineligible for this offer."

I think, but I'm not sure, if you open your DR client it will automatically download the ACR software and update your account to the new software. Hope you can join us for the freeroll, but regardless, Merry Christmas!

Oh, and let me suggest you try PlayersOnly, which you are eligible for...but wait until January 1st :wink: