It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Playboy Poker - Promo Registration problems
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:39 am 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

Hi - I've followed step 1 and step 2 but when I click on "next" to go to step 3 it just takes me back to the free gifts section. I had this problem with another promo and you said it was because I had an old Doyle's Room account... is this a similar problem? or what do I need to do? Thought I would take advantage of the one day only 5000 bonus points... thanks.

Post subject: Re: Playboy Poker - Promo Registration problems
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:47 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

dugan23 wrote:
Hi - I've followed step 1 and step 2 but when I click on "next" to go to step 3 it just takes me back to the free gifts section. I had this problem with another promo and you said it was because I had an old Doyle's Room account... is this a similar problem? or what do I need to do? Thought I would take advantage of the one day only 5000 bonus points... thanks.

OK, this one is a bit trickier, sorry. Playboy is part of Interpoker, which you signed up for a few years ago. When we added Playboy, we used our Interpoker database, which basically means that our internal system thinks that Interpoker & Playboy are the same room and won't allow someone to sign up twice.

Looking back, that was a mistake and I apologize for making it.

Unfortunately the only way around this is for you to create an All New account and start over with a different email address. That will solve the problem. I'm really sorry for putting you through this hassle dugan23. Hopefully the 5K bonus points will make it worthwhile, and I can transfer the points from your "old" account to your "new" account if you request it.

Good luck on the flop!