It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Pokerstars, what going on?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:18 pm 
PSO User

Hi, i registered at pokerstars 10/02/14 , after my deposit account was locked and come this email:
Quote:
'Dear Yury,

We are writing to inform you that your account is undergoing a standard security check, which many of our players have successfully undertaken. The purpose of this is to assist us in identifying who our players are, and to establish that they are indeed legitimate players. Upon the completion of these checks, we can verify and authenticate our players' accounts.

Please understand that it is essential for us to conduct identity verification checks to ensure that PokerStars remains a safe and secure environment for its players.

Our request for information is made in line with our Security Policy, as detailed in our Terms of Service. Please refer to the link below for more information on our Terms of Service, most notably section 4.3, which relates directly to the matter of account verification.

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/tos

Please be advised that, on occasion, we may be required to amend the Terms of Service. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with any changes made to the Terms of Service.

We therefore request that you please provide the following documents, noting that we require the production of all the documents listed below:

1. A clear photocopy of a valid Government issued ID card or passport (front and back);

2. A clear copy of your most recent bank statement (not older than 3 months) showing your name, bank account number or credit card number (with only the first 6 and the last 4 numbers visible), address and statement date.

Please note, if you only receive online bank statements you are welcome to send a screenshot of your statement, ensuring the credit/debit card or bank account number, your current address, your name and a recent date are clearly visible. The image taken must be of the entire screen as the URL (the address of a web page on the internet) must be visible.

Please note that we need to receive all the documents listed within 48 hours and that any missing documentation will contribute to a delay in the verification process, which may take up to 72 hours.

Please use a scanner or a smartphone to obtain clear images of the requested documentation and send them to investigations@pokerstars.com. You can also send us a fax, with your userID visible on every page, to:

ATT: Investigations Department
1-800-631-9050 - Toll free for Canada
00800 765 37782 - UK
+44 1624 630899 - All other countries

Once we have received all the required documentation we can then proceed further with your account review.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation and look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Craig
PokerStars Security Investigations Team'

I scaned and send all my documents to them, and on next day get reply:
Quote:
Dear Yury,

We are writing to confirm that we are now in receipt of your documentation. The documentation has been reviewed and we are pleased to inform you that this has been verified and accepted.

Thank you for complying with our request, your effort is greatly appreciated.

Your account has now been fully reinstated and you may log in at your earliest convenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you experience any further difficulties in accessing your account.

We thank you once again for your co-operation and hope that you will continue to enjoy playing at PokerStars.

Kind regards,

Marco
PokerStars Security Investigations Team

After this i start playing, earn more than 500VPP and click finished. But look what PS reply:
Quote:
Hello,

Thank you for contacting PokerStars

Unfortunately we are unable to process your verification request
at this time due to restrictions currently in place on your
PokerStars account.

Additional information about these restrictions, including the
necessary details as to how these restrictions can be lifted, is
available by contacting the PokerStars Security team via email
to: security@pokerstars.com.

Once any and all outstanding matters have been resolved, we will
be pleased to assist you further.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,

Omar M
PokerStars Partners Team

My account working properly, i can login and play without problem. But pokersource deny my promotion...
What should i do now, help me please...

Post subject: Re: Pokerstars, what going on?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:34 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yury,

First, let me make it very clear to everyone reading this post that "PokerSource" did not deny your account, "PokerStars" did. We sent Stars your account for approval and they denied it. We have no control over which accounts Stars approves or denies. We only get paid when accounts are approved, so we aren't happy about this either. I'm sorry things didn't work out for you...or us.

There have been cases where Stars has reversed its decision on "banned accounts" once verification has been satisfied. Let me suggest that you continue to email their support and try to get this resolved. If it takes longer than 60 days, PokerSource will still honor your promotion.

Due to Stars strict privacy policies, there is nothing we can do on our end. Stars probably wouldn't even acknowledge my email, so I won't even bother.

Please let us know if you ever get this sorted out. Again, our apologies.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:41 pm 
PSO User

Hi again.
I do not say pokersource not pay my money no, i know few poker players from Belarus who used your site and have zero problem, so no problems with poker source.
I just sent few emails to stars, and finally get email about restrictions, here is it:
'Dear Yury,

Thank you for your email. Regrettably, some features for your account will not be available at this time. Deposits, transfers and cashout are available, however, some methods will be restricted for the current time.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Jason
PokerStars Security Investigations Team'
As you see, they just does not allow me to deposit with few methods( i can deposit with cards/skrill/webmoney only).
Also i had sucessfull cashout from pokerstars, i earn more than 500 VPP, my account is not locked, and moreover, i am fully verified. I do not see reasons, but do not know what to do , this is just not honest, i had so many plans with this 10000 points, should already play carbon, then full tilt, then william hill.
What can i do? :(

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:32 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yury...I've resubmitted your account to PokerStars for approval. A copy of the email was sent to you.

If your account is in good standing, is tracked to PokerSource, and you have earned the 500 VPPs, then this time you should be approved by Stars. If any one of those conditions are not met, then you'll likely get denied again.

Regardless, Stars will send an email to both of us when they make their decision. Good luck.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:28 am 
PSO User

Thank you Jay.
Regarding this:
Quote:
If your account is in good standing, is tracked to PokerSource, and you have earned the 500 VPPs

My account is in good standing and fully verified by stars ( i already sent you screenie with their email that they reinstated account).
My account is tracked to pokersource.
And i earn more than 500 vpp( can send screnie).
Also, if you want, i can make any other screenshots you want, or can make video and upload on youtube, and show on video that i can login, play, show that i had sucesfull withdrawal, and earn more than 500 VPP.
I achieve all you requirements, and does not brake any rule.
Restriction, which about told Omar M from pokersource, is only restricted deposit methods ( like Ukash, etc), and of course this is not reason not to pay me. Also, he told ask security about why my account can not be verified, and their answer was that i can do everything i want, except those few deposits methods.
This is ridicolous, and really shame :(
I spent 3 hard day, playing sit and goes to earn this points, and once again, did not breach any your rules, and does not breach any PS rule.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:41 am 
PSO User

Still no reply from verify team, and this is really stranger...
Okay, to make things clear, and prove that i do not cheat pokersource, or do not waste their time, i made few screenies to show you.
To get Pokersource bonus, there are 3 conditions, right?
1) tracking to pokersource.com Confirmed, you can see this on my screenshot
2) earn 500 VPP . Confirmed, you can see this on my screenshot.
3) Account not locked for fraud or something else. Confirmed, i made screenshot that i am logged in, and moreover on screenshot you see i am playing FPP sattelite.
All screnies made few mins ago. Also as Omar from verify ask to contact security team about my acc, they just answer that i cannot deposit with few methods. Also you can see this on screenie. Any reasons why i am still not get my 10.000 points?!

Attachments:
tracking.JPG
tracking.JPG [ 155.86 KiB | Viewed 10388 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:42 am 
PSO User

500 VPP's screenie

Attachments:
500vpp.JPG
500vpp.JPG [ 238.36 KiB | Viewed 10387 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:50 am 
PSO User

and finally screenie that i am playing without any restrictions...

Attachments:
playing.JPG
playing.JPG [ 226.78 KiB | Viewed 10386 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:26 am 

Hi!
The account has been resubmitted for verification with PokerStars, which means that PokerSource has sent your account details over to the poker room for the final security check and approval.
Once your account is approved by the poker room, you will be informed via email and the points will be credited in your account.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:08 am 
PSO User

Hi, i know that it was resubmitted , but the problem is that they deny my account first time, and it was in the same standing as now, nothing changes.
Also they silence already almost 48 hours, on my previcious emails and on pokersource verification last time they answer much more faster. This all is very strange.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:38 am 

According to the screenshot we received (via email) your PokerStars account is now active , the only restrictions you have are some cashout methods (based on the information you received from PokerStars)
Right now, we need to wait for PokerStars approval for your promotion,and you will definitely be contacted via email once we know more.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:48 pm 
PSO User

Again denied, just got email.
This is the best poker room or what?
In deny email stated:
Quote:
Additional information about these restrictions, including the necessary details as to how these restrictions can be lifted, is available by contacting the PokerStars Security team via email to: security@pokerstars.com.

I contact them before, no any fuc*ing restriction, only not allow use some payment options, what they want? I already sent 10+ emails to security, investigation, and they just told me to contact verify team because they ahve no idea. When i contact verify team, they told contact security.
Arrrrrrrrrgh, i am more than angry, this is ridicolous, and the deal not only in this 10.000 points, the deal is in the truth and honest, i did not cheater or something, my acc fully verified, i tracked to pokersource, earn this 500 VPP what they want from me?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:18 pm 
PSO User

As i know , pokerstars after block account have forgotten to refresh account statement. Affilate manager just see that account blocked , try to contact security pokerstars again and sent them all details about your promotion , affilate etc. I just know it , because some my members has got this problem too.

P.S. Sorry for russian speak , just type message wich can finaly complete him to verify account.

Вот пример письма, который помог верифицировать аккаунт и получить очки.
[spoiler]Добрый день.Я уже писал в англоязычный саппорт,однако в ответ я получил какой-то бред в виде ограничениях на депозит не смотря на то , что мой вопрос был совершенно не об этом.

И так , мой аффилейт PokerSource. У этого аффилейта,есть требования по прохождению рума. Т.е. я должен набрать на вашем сайте 500VPP очков для того , что-бы я мог купить у них что либо в их магазине.

Когда аффилейт запрашивал у вас информацию,им был дан ответ что мой аккаунт магическим образом оказался заблокирован.Однако это не так,он даже не был никогда заблокирован,меня лишь предупредили , что поставили лимиты на депозит.

В связи с чем я вас спрашиваю,почему моему аффилейту была сообщена не правильная информация.Ведь я начал играть на вашем сайте только из за того , что мой аффилейт предложил хорошие для меня условия.Это условие и стимулоровало меня играть тут.

Если бы вы меня заранее проинформировали о том , что для меня предложения аффилейта недоступно , то вопросов бы не было.

Я вас прошу передать моему аффилейту корректную информацию о моём аккаунт и о том , что я выполнил все условия ( тобишь набрал 500VPP очков ) .

Просьба понять информацию правильно , опять же. Мой вопрос касается исключительно о том, что бы вы передали верную информацию аффилейту , а не о том , что мой аккаунт был ограничен.[/spoiler]

После этого письма, аккаунт успешно верифицировали.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:29 pm 
PSO User

Finally some help! Thank you very much Yadevil, this should work! :)
Please, left me your email adress, if i need some more suggestion, i will contact your directly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:20 pm 
PSO User

FINALLY! :)
YaDevil, please pm your email adress, i would like to speak with you.
Sorry pokersource if i was rude, but i hope you understand me, this was really strange.
I have few questions:
how long carbon poker verification take ( i mean after i finish), is it faster than full tilt?
And please speed up my order, i want to play some poker , yeah!