It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Betonline Bonuscode issue
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:08 pm 
PSO User

Hi
I signed up to Betonline through PSO link. At registration is nowhere field to any affiliate/referrer code.
At deposit I can use promo code, but PS200 doesnt work. Asked live support, who could help me absolutelly NOTHING. I will write now to freeplay@betonline.ag and cashier@betonline.ag, but if You know more about this problem, please post.

Post subject: Re: Betonline Bonuscode issue
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:39 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

zoran wrote:
Hi
I signed up to Betonline through PSO link. At registration is nowhere field to any affiliate/referrer code.
At deposit I can use promo code, but PS200 doesnt work. Asked live support, who could help me absolutelly NOTHING. I will write now to freeplay@betonline.ag and cashier@betonline.ag, but if You know more about this problem, please post.

First, my apologies for your trouble with the bonus code. I've reached out to our BetOnline affiliate manager and will post his response when received.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:40 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

BetOnline's response:

With the customer complaint I do apoligize. Please tell players they must email "poker@betonline.ag" to get the bonus.

I've also updated the information under the "Terms & Conditions" on our site to reflect this change.

Please let us know if this resolves the issue for you, thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:19 pm 
PSO User

I receive similar response, but (like his "clown" live support too) they absolutelly ignore my problem, and gave me a stupid general answer. See the emails:
My email:
"Hi
I signed up to Betonline through affiliate site Pokersource. I wanted to play poker, but at deposit I couldnt use the code, what the affiliate gave me. Please check, whats wrong with this code (PS200) and am I correctly tracked to PSO.
"

Response:
"In regards to your previous email, please be informed that in order to request the 200% bonus, once you make the deposit of minimum $50.00 just needs to send an email to freeplay@betonline.ag with subject POKERNEW and your account number.
Please access to http://www.betonline.ag/promotions and select "200% Signup Bonus" and then click on "terms and conditions"
"

Somebody can find answer to my question, am I correctly tracked, and why the PS200 bonus code doesnt work?
I read the general Signup Bonus T&C, but I want to know about PS200 Bonus, and if this bonus is necessary for track my account to PSO, or the PSO link for acces to Betonline was enough.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:59 pm 
PSO User

I emailed "freeplay" with bonus and i got this :D

Hi Diana,

Thank you for contacting us.

Kindly note that the page you visited seems like they are advertising fake / false promotions on our behalf.

Please visit the following page to see our current promotions:

http://www.betonline.ag/promotions

If you have any other questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:26 pm 
PSO User

First, I got a response about the bonus code:
"The promo code PS200, shares the qualification standards as the POKERNEW. Reason why it was mentioned. The only different is that PS200 is offered through our affiliates poker site."
And that I must claim it via email. I asked also am I tracked to PSO, because I signed up via PSO link, or I will be tracked only after I claim the PS200 bonus, but they ignored this question.
In my first email (before this), I asked it too, but same they ignored and just copy/paste teh bonus details.
Then I deposited and emailed to "freeplay" and claim the PS200 bonus, and askif Im tracked. Answer was:

"We are happy to inform you that your bonus has been added to your account. Please note, that you will need to rake the required POP points for your account to be credited with the bonus amount. Pop points are earned by contributing to real money raked hands.

· This bonus will be released in five stages.
....."
Again 30 row about bonus details, but my question about affiliate ignored again. :( :( :(

I dont think, that there can be any problem with tracking, but please check if You can. Thank You.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:53 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zoran...you showed up on my report today, so your BetOnline account is tracked to PokerSource. Good luck on the flop!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:33 pm 

ATTENTION:

Players please email poker@betonline.ag to get the deposit bonus after you have deposited for the promotion. If you have any questions, please contact help@pokersource.com

Thanks!