It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Ladbrokes issue
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:26 pm 
PSO User

Sorry, that I must post about every my signups, but looks like I really have no luck last days (weeks).
First the Carbon "Country restrictions", then missunderstandings with Betonline track and bonuscode...
Now, I have sirius problem with my Ladbrokes track. I will post here my conversation with LB live support. Just last sentences from the last chat sessions :) (I have about 5 sessions and 2 phone calls). I hope You will understand what my problem is, but if not, please ask and I will explain in details:

"Zoran: Whos I can contact about this affiliate tracking

Daniel L: You would need to contact the affiliate company

Zoran: NOT

Zoran: Listen..

Zoran: I was tracked to PSO with my "zokila" account. BUT

Zoran: BUT the LADBROKES Softwer made an error, and I couldnt log in to poker site

Zoran: I could to sports site, but couldnt to poker site and poker client

Zoran: THEN... I contacted You and after a support called me via phone

Zoran: We check with him every solutions, BUT doesnt work.

Zoran: THEN, he ask the SUPERVISOR, who told, that I must register another one account with username "zokila1", because the old one regitered with an ERROR.

Zoran: NOT error from my side, but from Ladbrokes side.

Zoran: I asked the support, am I tracked correctly to affiliate. He said YES, and insured me, that my new account will be too!

Zoran: I asked, that the same personal details will not make a problm, but he said NO!

Zoran: Please CHECK!! Or tell me who can CHECK this and set back the affiliate track. Because I made everything right (affiliate link, registration code)

Daniel L: I'm sorry for the delay. Please hold while I look into your query.

Daniel L: I can confirm the account zokila is set up through an affiliate however the account zokila1 was not.

Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

You are not currently in a chat session.

Post subject: Re: Ladbrokes issue
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:27 pm 

Hi Zoran!
We are extremely sorry to hear about this, specially if this is something that happened to your account because of a glitch.
We will be more than glad to check out what we can do on your behalf, do you have the chat or email were they stated they will link your "second" account to us by any chance?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:12 pm 
PSO User

Hi
I have no chat transcript, because the live support (who was absolutelly useless) redirect me to a support, who called me via phone. This phone call was in Monday about from 17:30 to 17:50 CET. Im sure they have this phone call saved. This support during the call contacted the supervisor, who told him, that the issue was at Ladbrokes (not at me), and I should open this new account and insured me, that my account is tracked, and the new one will be tracked to affiliate. Anyway I made same procedure as first reg (click to LB link on PSO site, set "where did You hear about LB" to "affiliates", put "Pokersource" to RAF ID field and finish registration).
Please contact the support and ask them to find the phone call between us. I asked twice and support repeated twice, that my account will be tracked. (That was last 2 sentence in our phone call)

PS After my first sign up (what was correctly tracked), I didnt delete the cookies, because I clicked only from Your site to Ladbrokes. But maybe there can somebody find some technical problem. I dont know.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:52 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zoran...your account was Not tracked to PokerSource, but I was able to get them to manually re-track you since you weren't tracked to anyone else. You should be fine now. Good luck at Ladbrokes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:55 pm 
PSO User

Did You receive my last email?
The LB online support didnt know anything about "player code" and I couldnt find it on my account.
LB support told me too, that he cant see my account connected to PSO.
But You told me that they manually tracked my account to You, and everything will be fine.

PS My registered email at LB is of course same as You can see in our conversation.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:45 pm 

Hi Zoran!
That is correct, we have verified with Ladbrokes poker that your account is properly linked to us.
Right now you just need to complete the points requirement for you to receive the free gift.
Best of luck at the tables! 8)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:37 pm 
PSO User

I completed points requirement about a week ago and pressed the "finished" button.
But Jay told me, that the Ladbrokes provide You with info, that I didnt even made any deposit.
I made FOUR! All in all 165$. I sent screenshots from my LB account (points and deposits too) to jay at PSO com.
And pressed the "finished" button again.
But probably LB contact (affiliate manager) still mix my account, with my first registered (with server error) account "zokila". Because of course ALL my details (included email) are same in both account.
My worked account is "zokila1". NOT "zokila". But my nickname at poker tables is "zokila". :)
Little bit confused :), but its NOT my fault as I already posted here.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:20 pm 
PSO User

PSO points received. Thank You!