It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: PokerStars & FTP Free Gift Promo / St. Patrick's Day Promo
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:16 am 
PSO User

Hi PokerSource,

First off, please confirm that I am linked to PokerSource for the FTP Free Gift Promo. Once that's been confirmed, can you please ensure that I am eligible for the St. Patrick's Day promo offered by PokerSource for an extra 2500 points on top of my 10000 points?? (I'd gotten an email from PokerSource regarding the St. Patrick's Day promotion, which I have kept in case you need to see it.)

Next ... I had also signed up for the Free Gift offer for PStars but PStars says that I am not linked to PokerSource?!? Can you please see why I am not linked?? I followed the instructions exactly - deleting any and all cookies as instructed, before downloading the software. Please advise and please fix this. (Also please ensure that I am eligible for the St. Patrick's Day offer for an extra 2500 points as well , on top of the normal 10000 points, once I finish the requirements for the promo.)

Thank you.

Regards,

RunnaRunnaWinna :D

Post subject: Re: PokerStars & FTP Free Gift Promo / St. Patrick's Day Promo
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:37 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

You have asked for two things that we cannot do for you, sorry. The reason is because Stars and Tilt have the strictest privacy policies in the industry.

If you want to know if your Tilt account is tracked to us, you'll need to email Tilt for a reply.
If you want to know why your Stars account was denied, you'll need to email Stars for an explanation.

Please make sure you email them from the email address associated with that account or they won't respond.

I can confirm you that you will get the 2500 bonus points for Tilt if/when they approve your account with us.

Sorry I couldn't be more help. Good luck on the flop!

Post subject: Re: PokerStars & FTP Free Gift Promo / St. Patrick's Day Promo
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:56 am 
PSO User

Thanks JAYL

FTP has confirmed the link. As for PStars they pretty much said that I did the download and the sign-up process incorrectly. Oh well, no big deal.