It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Carbon signup
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:54 pm 
PSO User

Hello
I asked You to check if its everything ok with my Carbonpoker sign up, because I saw, that Your bonuscode is same as the general FD bonus at Carbon (at other room Your bonuscode content PSO or source and its definite to track). I used Your link and used this bonuscode, but the Carbon support didnt want to tell me am I correctly tracked or not. They redirected me to PSO for the answer.
I sent You email, and You told me, that You have no way to know anything about tracking, and You can check the tracking maybe just if I click to "finished" button. I did it, but You sent me now an email, that my account is not approved, because of some reasons, like I didnt use right link or bonuscode, OR I didnt met requirements (!!). Of course I didnt. I just started to play, and wait for Your reply. (And the Carbon sign up stay now as denied on my PSO account?!)
If Your bonuscode is the right code, then I must be tracked, because I used link from Your site, and even if I never opened Carbon website, I deleted ALL my cookies and history before the sign up. I used Your bonuscode and deposited 50 USD too. But I still waiting for Your check, because I would be very unhappy, if You tell me after I collect the required points, that something is even so wrong with this tracking.

Post subject: Re: Carbon signup
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:13 am 

Hi!
Starting the verification process allows us to verify with the poker room if you are tracked to us or not. As we explained on the email we sent you, we could either be informed that you are not tracked to us or that you didn't complete the requirements.
Now, regarding your account we were informed that your username is not showing up on our report, so please verify with the poker room the information registered such as username and email address.

Post subject: Re: Carbon signup
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:56 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Senki...Carbon has confirmed that your account is tracked to PokerSource and has now added your username/CID to our daily report.

Please submit your account for approval when you've completed the requirements for this promotion.

We're sorry for the confusion and hope you'll accept our apology...good luck on the flop!