It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Ladbrokes Poker
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

bbychord wrote:
wow, you got luck :o I am wating confirmation that my account Bbychord tracked properly from Ladbrokes from 17 october :wall:

bbychord...we sent you an email on Nov 9th saying that your account was denied due to its not being tracked to PokerSource. My apologies if you never received it. Ladbrokes informed us that your account was already in their system prior to the date you signed up with us as well.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:10 am 
PSO User

Hi JAYL, i got this mail and i thought that have the same problem as topicstarter, so i was waiting. May be this is my mistake too(( i downloaded soft and made account (Bychord) by your link 14 october and forget create account on pokersource. Then when i reached the promotion requirement i create account and press "finish button in the same day 17 october... So i hope you can add my account to your promo, i am very sorry for this sh*t

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:27 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

bbychord wrote:
Hi JAYL, i got this mail and i thought that have the same problem as topicstarter, so i was waiting. May be this is my mistake too(( i downloaded soft and made account (Bychord) by your link 14 october and forget create account on pokersource. Then when i reached the promotion requirement i create account and press "finish button in the same day 17 october... So i hope you can add my account to your promo, i am very sorry for this sh*t

bbychord...one of the reasons Ladbrokes denied your account was because our dates didn't match. I told Ladbrokes you had created the account on Oct 17th, and they said you hadn't and therefore wouldn't re-track you to PokerSource. They assumed since your signup date and the date we supplied weren't the same, that you had come to them "organically" and refused to believe that you were a PokerSource customer. Sadly, their decision is final.

I'm sorry things didn't work out this time, but I'll be happy to offer you a bonus 5000 PokerSource points on your next promotion, if you decide to do another. Just post here if you do and I'll credit your account upon approval. Again, my apologies about Ladbrokes.