It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Clarification of rules/terms
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 2:48 pm 
PSO User

Hi,

The rules state that there can be \"Only one account per person and/or per street address. Do not try and create a second account if you already have one.\"

I have a housemate who took advantage of this offer. Does this mean that I can't take part now, because we have the same street address?

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Clarification of rules/terms
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 3:16 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

cshiley wrote:
Hi,

The rules state that there can be "Only one account per person and/or per street address. Do not try and create a second account if you already have one."

I have a housemate who took advantage of this offer. Does this mean that I can't take part now, because we have the same street address?

Thanks!

All shipments going to the same address have to be approved individually. Can you please tell me the relation to the person you are speaking about?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 3:26 pm 
PSO User

Hi,

The only relation is that we share a lease; it's very common for friends to rent apartments and houses together in the Boston area. There's no blood or dating relationship, and the only financial links are those necessary to share a lease and split the utilities.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 3:31 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

cshiley wrote:
Hi,

The only relation is that we share a lease; it's very common for friends to rent apartments and houses together in the Boston area. There's no blood or dating relationship, and the only financial links are those necessary to share a lease and split the utilities.

Not a problem. We just get a lot of people trying to take advantage. Your request is approved. Thanks for your business.