It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Case Confusion
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 9:48 am 
PSO Silver
PSO Silver

i got my chips, and was happy with the whole deal, but i'm wondering about the case. i read on another post here, mike saying that the cases from here are better than the ones you might buy off ebay. and when i look at the pictures of the cases sold here, they look a lot better for sure.

but the case i got, is kind of crappy. it's not a nice, sturdy looking case, with rounded corners, and locking latches. the latches seem ready to pop off, and barely stay closed.

my guess is maybe you changed the cases you carry, and i got one of the old ones. can you clear this up for me?

thanks alot

Post subject: Re: Case Confusion
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 11:55 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dan wrote:
i got my chips, and was happy with the whole deal, but i'm wondering about the case. i read on another post here, mike saying that the cases from here are better than the ones you might buy off ebay. and when i look at the pictures of the cases sold here, they look a lot better for sure.

but the case i got, is kind of crappy. it's not a nice, sturdy looking case, with rounded corners, and locking latches. the latches seem ready to pop off, and barely stay closed.

my guess is maybe you changed the cases you carry, and i got one of the old ones. can you clear this up for me?

thanks alot

Dan, I'm sorry you are not happy with the quality of the case. There are 4 types of cases on the market.

Cheapest - non aluminum case

Better - cheap aluminum case - This case has the cheap latches and all the insides are lose and don't align. This is the case you see on eBay and most on-line stores.

Best - Our case is the best "square" case on the market. All the insides are sturdy and align correctly. It is also the highest quality aluminum. The latches are actually the best on the market (much better than the cheap product), but still leave a little to be desired. This is the case pictured on the promotions page.

Deluxe - The deluxe case that you are talking about is rounded on the edges, has egg crate foam, and locking latches. This is the top of the line case on the market period. We do sell this case on eBay and our online store, but it is not the case we give-a-way.

Dan, we shipped thousands of these cases with no complaints (we also sold this case for several months). It is possible that you have a defective case and we could exchange it for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 3:43 pm 
PSO Silver
PSO Silver

my mistake.
you've got a great price on the cases, so i'm sure i'll upgrade
(maybe 3 referrals would work.... :wink: )

again, LOVE the deal!
thanks

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 4:16 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dan wrote:
my mistake.
you've got a great price on the cases, so i'm sure i'll upgrade
(maybe 3 referrals would work.... :wink: )

again, LOVE the deal!
thanks

You have a deal. Make sure you sign up for our new referral program. Once you hit 3 accounts we will send the case out. Here is the link to sign up for the program:

http://www.pokersourceonline.com/referral/