It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Regarding the rule change for the free poker chips.
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 10:30 pm 
PSO User

Hi, I signed up for PartyPoker a week ago and have been waiting for my $50.00 deposit to clear since the 28th of April. It still hasnt cleared but once it does, would I still be qualified for the 300 free chips with just the $50.00 deposit? Thanks.

Best regards,
Joon

Post subject: Re: Regarding the rule change for the free poker chips.
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 7:20 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

untitleJk wrote:
Hi, I signed up for PartyPoker a week ago and have been waiting for my $50.00 deposit to clear since the 28th of April. It still hasnt cleared but once it does, would I still be qualified for the 300 free chips with just the $50.00 deposit? Thanks.

Best regards,
Joon

We are allowing customers in this situation to deposit $50, but A) you still have to play your 125 raked hands and B) we will verify that your play money account was created on or before 4/29/04.

Post subject: Regarding new rules change
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 1:17 pm 
PSO User

Hello.

I also created an account with PartyPoker on April 28 and have been waiting for neteller to clear my EFT. Since I have not deposited any money, is this considered a \"play\" account? I.e. can I still sign up for the new EmpirePoker promotion? Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Regarding new rules change
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 2:22 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

gdawg wrote:
Hello.

I also created an account with PartyPoker on April 28 and have been waiting for neteller to clear my EFT. Since I have not deposited any money, is this considered a "play" account? I.e. can I still sign up for the new EmpirePoker promotion? Thanks.

If you created you Party Poker account on 4.28.04, then you can deposit the $50 into that account once Neteller is approved. Just make sure you used one of the bonus codes when creating your account. You still have to play the 125 raked hands. Let me know if you have any questions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 3:51 pm 
PSO User

What I wanted to know is, since I have not deposited any money into my PartyPoker account, can I open an EmpirePoker account and take advantage of the new promotion by depositing $100? Do I qualify for the EmpirePoker promotion, if I have not funded my PartyPoker account. Thanks.

~g

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 4:26 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

gdawg wrote:
What I wanted to know is, since I have not deposited any money into my PartyPoker account, can I open an EmpirePoker account and take advantage of the new promotion by depositing $100? Do I qualify for the EmpirePoker promotion, if I have not funded my PartyPoker account. Thanks.

~g

Yes, but why would you want to put the money in Empire and not Party now that you have done most of the work?

Post subject: Re: Regarding the rule change for the free poker chips.
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 4:27 pm 
PSO User

MIKEJ wrote:
untitleJk wrote:

Best regards,
Joon

We are allowing customers in this situation to deposit $50, but A) you still have to play your 125 raked hands and B) we will verify that your play money account was created on or before 4/29/04.

Great. I played my 125 raked hands and just filled out the confirmation form.

Thanks!
Joon (Party Poker name: untitleJk)