It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: New Referrals Program
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 11:39 am 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

I was just wondering if a confirmed referral will be transferred to the new program, or how the situation will be handled if I sign up for the new referral program? Keep the great work Mike, you guys are top-notch professionals!

Post subject: Re: New Referrals Program
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 12:54 pm 
Webmaster
Webmaster

KrazyAddict wrote:
I was just wondering if a confirmed referral will be transferred to the new program, or how the situation will be handled if I sign up for the new referral program? Keep the great work Mike, you guys are top-notch professionals!

If you have referred people prior to registering into the referral program it is not a problem at all, just let us know what your friends used as the referral name and I will move them over to your new assigned referral name that you receive when you sign up.

The referral program will have a login screen where you can see all your referrals in a week or two.

Post subject: Re: New Referrals Program
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 1:56 pm 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

Peter wrote:
KrazyAddict wrote:

If you have referred people prior to registering into the referral program it is not a problem at all, just let us know what your friends used as the referral name and I will move them over to your new assigned referral name that you receive when you sign up.

The referral program will have a login screen where you can see all your referrals in a week or two.

Hey Peter,

My affiliate login is JohnnyY and I referred my friend Karl Burgerhoff. Thanks & let me know if you need anything else!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 2:40 pm 
Webmaster
Webmaster

You're all set, your friend put your whole name in when he signed up, I've made the change to reflect your new referral name, so he'll show up now as your referral. Just make sure all your future referrals use JohnnyY so we can accurately track new referrals.

Peter