It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Where Is My Absolute Poker Bonus :)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:31 pm 
PSO User

Good Evening

I have recieved my bonus from absolute ($50) after talking to one of there reps. However I have yet to recieve the bonus from PokerSource ($50), this has been almost two weeks since i signed up for my bonus, I emaile Jay who helpfully advised me to post my query here. So i am just wondering when infact i will recieve this.

Thanks

Vincent

Post subject: Re: Where Is My Absolute Poker Bonus :)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:39 pm 

minghella wrote:
Good Evening

I have recieved my bonus from absolute ($50) after talking to one of there reps. However I have yet to recieve the bonus from PokerSource ($50), this has been almost two weeks since i signed up for my bonus, I emaile Jay who helpfully advised me to post my query here. So i am just wondering when infact i will recieve this.

Thanks

Vincent

Hello Vincent,

We will contact the poker room directly regarding your promotion issue. The $50 from should have been credited last week at the latest. Thank you for your patience.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:42 pm 
PSO User

Thankyou just to help you understand, I went onto the absolute poker and had a live chat with there customer servie team, they then credit there half of the $100 bonus into my account. So simply im just waiting for PoerSources half.

Thanks for you fast reply!

Kind Regards

Vincent

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:18 pm 

minghella wrote:
Thankyou just to help you understand, I went onto the absolute poker and had a live chat with there customer servie team, they then credit there half of the $100 bonus into my account. So simply im just waiting for PoerSources half.

Thanks for you fast reply!

Kind Regards

Vincent

So you got the $50 pending from the poker room and now you are waiting for the $50 cash from us?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:08 am 
PSO User

Thats correct, once I had downloaded th poker software, I went into a live chat with the absolute poker customer service people, because this is what is said to do on poker source, I spoke to some very helpful person who I asked could he please credit $50 to my account, he said yeah no worries a few minutes later I had $50 in my account, this was only one day after I requested my bankroll from you :)

This is the email i recieved from you "Vincent

Thank you for signing up for the Absolute Poker free money promotion via Poker Source. Your account has been approved and the $50 will be deposited into your account within 5-7 business days. Don’t forget you have a $50 bonus pending from Absolute Poker. Please contact them for bonus details. Also, please remember that you must play at least 375 raked hands before you can withdraw any portion of your money. If you have any other questions please visit our 24/7 Help Center. Good luck at the tables!

Poker Source "

The day after I contacted absolute poker as it said to do and i recieed my $50 bonus from them immediatley, I have heard nohing from you guys since.

Regards Vincent

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:24 am 

minghella wrote:
Thats correct, once I had downloaded th poker software, I went into a live chat with the absolute poker customer service people, because this is what is said to do on poker source, I spoke to some very helpful person who I asked could he please credit $50 to my account, he said yeah no worries a few minutes later I had $50 in my account, this was only one day after I requested my bankroll from you :)

This is the email i recieved from you "Vincent

Thank you for signing up for the Absolute Poker free money promotion via Poker Source. Your account has been approved and the $50 will be deposited into your account within 5-7 business days. Don’t forget you have a $50 bonus pending from Absolute Poker. Please contact them for bonus details. Also, please remember that you must play at least 375 raked hands before you can withdraw any portion of your money. If you have any other questions please visit our 24/7 Help Center. Good luck at the tables!

Poker Source "

The day after I contacted absolute poker as it said to do and i recieed my $50 bonus from them immediatley, I have heard nohing from you guys since.

Regards Vincent

We're still waiting on a response from the poker room, we will let you know as soon as we hear back from them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:24 pm 
PSO User

Thankyou for your assistance

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:53 pm 

minghella wrote:
Thankyou for your assistance

You're welcome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:54 pm 
PSO Poker God
PSO Poker God

I just spoke with someone at AP and they investigated your account. Your account history shows that you already received the $50 and lost it in 184 hands of cash games and two tournaments.

Could you please explain why you are claiming to not have received it when it was already received and lost?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:01 pm 
PSO User

Well firstly as I stated i recieved that $50 from absolute poker only on day after requesting the bonus from you so therefore as i stated this was the $50 from absolute I have also got money on the account at this very moment.. Therefore the bankroll that stated it takes between 5-7 working days in your email from yourselves is the confusing part.

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:33 am 
PSO Poker God
PSO Poker God

You signed up for the promotion on February 20th, received the $50 in cash (from us) and $50 in pending bonus (from AP) on February 25th (after 5 days) and lost everything except $0.32.

You only receive a total of $50 in real money up front with this promotion, the other $50 appears in your pending bonus account and must be cleared by playing poker.