It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: sickcallwu AbsolutePoker 100,000 hands in a Month Challenge!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:24 pm 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

So I just signed up with Poker Source Online for a free bankroll at Absolute poker.

Received the money and am debating weather on waiting until the begining of the month but most likely will be starting the challenge this week. I am A fulltime poker player for the last 4 months, 23 years old from Toronto Canada. A wining tournament player. I will be atempting to play 100,000 hands at ring tables, my goal is to get it done under 31 Calendar days with no rebuys just my starting capita of 50$.

Hopefully turning a nice profit. I am not too familiar with Absolute poker, weather they have poker bots or not, gonna do some searching up on the site. As some of you may know fulltilt poker and some other sites like cake poker actually are bot friendly and the companies know that players use them but they do nothing about it because it generates them profit in the long end anyways.
I am not saying I use poker bots lol, I meant I don;t play at sites that don't do anything about bots\! I hate it! for us straight grinders its just pathetic I think.

I will try to blog and keep this uptodate as much as posible.

Happy fishing everybody!!!

Wu

Post subject: Re: sickcallwu AbsolutePoker 100,000 hands in a Month Challenge!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:32 pm 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

Havent started the challenge just yet, getting used to the site for awhile nd building a little bit of a bankroll. So far going pretty good.
Starting Capita is double so far and still have 50$ bonus to clear. Cashed in a couple Mtt's aswell not buying in to any games for more than 2% of my bankroll for Mtts and snGs, and no more than 5% of my bankroll for cash i.e. ring games.

Made a jump up to the next blinds already from Nl10 to NL25, but caught a couple coolers and had to drop myself back down to NL10.

Been watching alot of GsN;s high stakes poker lately, I've already watched all 7 seasons a couple of times and started from Season one again 2 weeks ago and just finished them last night. Im catching up on the Fulltilt Highstakes Episodes tonight the new season 5 2011. And just chilling out for the most part, might hop into some ring games later tonight not too sure.

I also came across an interesting blog I think you guys would enjoy about Kidpoker. Seems he's up to a challenge himself soon preparing to take on isildur1 soon HU at pokerstars and is on the online grind practicing his HU skills at low limits. He has also decided to do a bankroll challenge aswell to see if he coulda started out online himself . He's trying to turn a starting 200$ bankroll into 10,000%.

An easy goal in my opinion, but I guess it is smart to not set yourself up for failure and set a huge goal. :o

Daniel should have no problems with this challenge in my mind. Just may take him awhile to get used to the online grind and variance. Considering he already has the bankroll.

Post subject: Re: sickcallwu AbsolutePoker 100,000 hands in a Month Challenge!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:11 pm 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

I have started a new blog in the section Online poker rooms, under general discussion look for Absolute Poker Bankroll blog by rabbiThunteR a.k.a. SickCallWu.

Thanks guys,