It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Bragaments
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:52 am 
PSO User

Promos done so far with difficulty ratings:

(1) Party Poker - March 2006 - Instant Bankroll -$100 Free --Completed
-- Rating: 5/10

(2) Full Tilt Poker -- Poker Chipset -- Completed - 10/24/2007
-- Rating 1/10

(3) Hollywood Poker -- Poker Software -- Completed - 11/24/2007
-- Rating 4/10 (current favourite place to play :P )

(4) Bodog Poker -- StoxPoker 6 Months -- Completed - 4/15/2008
-- Rating 7/10

Thanks PSO -

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:38 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi,

Your other post was already answered by me and your points have been added to your PSO account. Thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:53 am 
PSO Platinum
PSO Platinum

Updated sig
1 = bad could be low traffic or hard tables or just hated software.
10 = good
Just my opinion as well so take it for what its worth. <- not much lol

Quote:
Carbon Poker easy to clear, but stayed to long trying to clear thedep bonus. 7/10

Full Tilt Poker Was a while ago I believe another one fairly easy to clear, but hard to clear dep bonus at NL25 6/10

Hollywood Poker very easy to clear, no one chats there though just saying. Half the dep bonus was easy to clear and half is 100%. Didn't stick around for the full 200% bonus. 8/10

Paradise Poker very easy to clear, but this was a long time ago so not sure if the requirements have changed since i did this one. 10/10

Party Poker easy peasy although i believe the requirements changed since i did this one as well. its been a while. 10/10

Poker Rewards this one doesnt stand out in my memory much, although i passed it cant remember if it was easy or hard? but if i could do it im sure anyone can. ?/10

Poker.com same as carbon won a lot on here, made some withdrawals clear whole dep bonus, farted around with what i kept in there and lost it. 8/10

PokerRoom I found this one took a long time when i did it, not as much difficult as just harder to clear at 25nl, but the 12k points makes it a promo to try and get done. Fondness for this one since i placed 2nd in one of the PSO 10k freerolls there Yummy! 7/10

Sun Poker not my favorite one to do, but it was passable. I think I had withdrawal issues on this one. 6/10

Ultimate Bet another easy peasy and also hit the multiplayer BJ tables after i finished the promo and withdrew two times as much as i deposited. Ended up withdrawing alot more after playing the bj tables. Played here for a while before moving on to do another promo. 10/10

Wingows Poker completed this fast took a couple days, wound have been way faster but very hard to find tables. didnt stay long after finishing just no traffic at this site. Although the people that do play are not very good. 6/10 <- wound be higher if more people on the site

Cake just finished this one and still playing there trying to clear dep bonus. Easy enough to clear although i started off on a losing not, but have since have moved above what i deposited. 7/10

Doyles room and GNUF I think are both on micro, and I hated them both. Although they were fairly easy to clear, but tight was right for me at those 2 sites. Whenever I loosened up I got stopped by some maniac hitting his crazy cards. At least that was my perception. 6/10

Action was an insane room never seen anything like it. Every session 3 tabling for an hour or so I would see quads at least 3 times. Everyone was willing to play for all there money with anything, which I would normally love, but I ran very bad as soon as I got to around 1130 points. Deposited $100 was as high as $140, then couldn't win a hand to save my life. Went as low as $8ish and if not for grinding it out at 5NL tables and some SNG's to get to 1200 points I would not have left even money. I think I was just running bad, but when I do I guess I try to find excuses.
So 6/10? <- I think if I could stop using my bankroll for other things, and not have to play to preserve every dime this might be higher then 6/10.
Players are soft, and I usually had the best hand when my money went in to the pot. 6/10

Not sure if this helps, and I know some of the sites are no longer offered on PSO, or available to US players if thats an issue.
Good luck.
menorato

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:13 am 
PSO Platinum
PSO Platinum

sig updated.
IB $150/500Desert Sands chips/PokerTracker/Points3130/46" LCD TV/$1,660PSOfreeroll/3books/$400Cert/3chipracks
Thanks PSO

I am this close to the new HD PVR for the TV.
Sa ahhhh Weeeeeeeeet!

Post subject: So far, I received great Nevada Jacks & some Cash
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:14 pm 
PSO User

Hello,

I received these Nevada Jacks, StoxPoker 6 Months and all in all 450$ for completing sign ups with poker rooms.

regards

JeyB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:14 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi JeyBurns,

We would appreciate a review on the difficulty level of the promotion from 1-10(10 being the hardest) and on our customer service level from 1-10 ( 10 being the best). Thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:14 am 
PSO User

nel4nath wrote:
Hi JeyBurns,

We would appreciate a review on the difficulty level of the promotion from 1-10(10 being the hardest) and on our customer service level from 1-10 ( 10 being the best). Thank you

Okay then:
Nevada Jacks Promotion (Poker Room) rated 3 (playing mostly Fixed Limit 2/4)
Doyles Room 5
Absolute Poker 4
GNUF 4
Dream Poker 4
Hollywood Poker 6
VegasPoker247 5

Customer Service: 8

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:42 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

JeyBurns wrote:
nel4nath wrote:
Hi JeyBurns,

Okay then:
Nevada Jacks Promotion (Poker Room) rated 3 (playing mostly Fixed Limit 2/4)
Doyles Room 5
Absolute Poker 4
GNUF 4
Dream Poker 4
Hollywood Poker 6
VegasPoker247 5

Customer Service: 8

Thank you..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:56 pm 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

PSO = ridiculously rewarding poker experience :thumbs up:

:arrow: $100 Party Poker Instant Bankroll
:arrow: 300pc Nevada Jacks chip set
:arrow: 60k PSO Points = $600 & counting for completing various promotions and PSO league points
:arrow: $60 Amazon.ca GC (already invested it on a few books)
:arrow: $1200 and change from several PSO freerolls which paid for my Laptop & a 20" Samsung LCD.

Image Plus Image

Thanks PSO!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:30 pm 
PSO Platinum
PSO Platinum

Sig updated after completing 888 pacific poker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:40 am 

ToosKing wrote:
PSO = ridiculously rewarding poker experience :thumbs up:

:arrow: $100 Party Poker Instant Bankroll
:arrow: 300pc Nevada Jacks chip set
:arrow: 60k PSO Points = $600 & counting for completing various promotions and PSO league points
:arrow: $60 Amazon.ca GC (already invested it on a few books)
:arrow: $1200 and change from several PSO freerolls which paid for my Laptop & a 20" Samsung LCD.

Image Plus Image

Thanks PSO!

You're most welcome!! ....and Congrats on your new toys :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:56 am 
PSO User

:shock: :D i bthought this was to good to be true?put its not.this site is for real,im going to refer all my friends, thank you so much,poker source. wjrybak

Post subject: Re: So far, I received great Nevada Jacks & some Cash
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:05 am 
PSO User

JeyBurns wrote:
Hello,

I received these Nevada Jacks, StoxPoker 6 Months and all in all 450$ for completing sign ups with poker rooms.

regards

JeyB.

Nice!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:33 am 
PSO Platinum
PSO Platinum

Sig updated.
Just finished ladbrokes.
Loved this site.
Only played $10 NL Holdem, with a little low stakes Omaha and Stud(hard to find omaha and stud low stake games).

Finished promo and the competition at those stakes is EXTREMELY soft. Do not try and make moves, play strictly ABC poker and the money will come to you. I played using the normal software, not the 3d version so graphics were fine, not special. But that didnt matter to me.

this site gets big marks from me I would say 8 out of ten. It loses a couple points, because most only play NL even though other games are offered.

8/10
What does this mean though?
Quote:
Please remember that you need to stake your Welcome Bonus through once prior to withdrawal
I know I should know lol, but please refresh my memory. Brain cramp.
Does that mean I have to wager an amount equal to that in rake?
As in play so many hands until they have raked $100 from tables I have played at?
ty
meno

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:07 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

menorato wrote:
Sig updated.
Just finished ladbrokes.
Loved this site.
Only played $10 NL Holdem, with a little low stakes Omaha and Stud(hard to find omaha and stud low stake games).

Finished promo and the competition at those stakes is EXTREMELY soft. Do not try and make moves, play strictly ABC poker and the money will come to you. I played using the normal software, not the 3d version so graphics were fine, not special. But that didnt matter to me.

this site gets big marks from me I would say 8 out of ten. It loses a couple points, because most only play NL even though other games are offered.

8/10
What does this mean though?
Quote:
Please remember that you need to stake your Welcome Bonus through once prior to withdrawal
I know I should know lol, but please refresh my memory. Brain cramp.
Does that mean I have to wager an amount equal to that in rake?
As in play so many hands until they have raked $100 from tables I have played at?
ty
meno

It means you need to wager the amount of you bonus before you can cahs out...so if you get $100 in bonus then you need to wager at least $100 before you can cash out.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next