It is currently Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: In a slump
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:07 am 
PSO Platinum
PSO Platinum

I just need to tell all the good folks here that if you want free money, come play me at over Bodog. I am in a bad slump. It started over at TGC when I was trying to finish my bonuses. I made a smart move and withdrew all my winnings except 80 bucks. I get another bonus and then everything goes to ****. No run of cards. Every flush and straight go to bust. My fish are catching cards on the river. Nothing is going right. I move over to Bodog to try and break out of it and it got even worse. I lost my bankroll there and now I have to deposit more money in order to clear my bonus. I think I need to take a vacation. Or it could be a conspiracy against me. :) Need some help on breaking out of it. Or you could just take my money since I seem to be giving it away at the poker tables lately.

Post subject: Re: In a slump
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:35 pm 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

Worm05 wrote:
I just need to tell all the good folks here that if you want free money, come play me at over Bodog. I am in a bad slump. It started over at TGC when I was trying to finish my bonuses. I made a smart move and withdrew all my winnings except 80 bucks. I get another bonus and then everything goes to ****. No run of cards. Every flush and straight go to bust. My fish are catching cards on the river. Nothing is going right. I move over to Bodog to try and break out of it and it got even worse. I lost my bankroll there and now I have to deposit more money in order to clear my bonus. I think I need to take a vacation. Or it could be a conspiracy against me. :) Need some help on breaking out of it. Or you could just take my money since I seem to be giving it away at the poker tables lately.

All right. Will do. What's your screen name? :twisted:

Post subject: Re: In a slump
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:33 pm 
PSO Poker God
PSO Poker God

Worm05 wrote:
Or it could be a conspiracy against me.

definately a conspiracy :P better contact Agent Mulder :rofl:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:31 am 
PSO Ultimate
PSO Ultimate

We all have rough runs here and there, but it really stinks when you are in the middle of one. Just stick to playing solid cards and it will turn around, hopefully soon. :thumbs up: