It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The reason for your bad beats? Party Poker Cracked?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:22 pm 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

Has anybody read the party poker cracked ebook? Okay this is how it goes. It tells you some starting hands to play and that party loves pocket pairs and suited connectors......
It then goes on to explain that the site is set up so that everybody should get a win 1 in approx 10 times if sat at a full ring game. It shows you the strings in the rng as to when each player is due to win, the theory being that if you hold 72o and its your turn to win you'll end up with a full house by the river!
The book says that winning is almost a matter of tracking where you are in the cycle and betting accordingly.
I dont know if there is any truth to this but it seems plausable.
I have not got the patience to test party's RNG but the author states that if you go into their play money tables and fold every hand, marking down if the hand you were dealt will win or loose it is possible to see the cycles of winning every ten hands.
Am I a fruitloop for believing this or is it the biggest conspiracy since the death of Diana? Any comments?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:21 pm 
PSO Extreme
PSO Extreme

i dont know if its more stupid that you posted this or that i'm responding to it.

hmm... on average, your starting cards will win 1 out of 10 hands. that's interesting. hmm... let's see .... you are playing in a table of 10 people, if everyone played their cards to the river, statistically, you should win 1 out of every 10 hands, no?

but the secret is, do you know which hand you are destined to win ahead of time?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:04 am 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

Diana's not dead she's the random number generator for Party. And Mother Theresa deals.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:42 am 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

Yes I have read that book, I dont know whether to believe it but it seems convincing!!

It doesn't state that you win 1 in 10, it says basically to wait until to have (or would have had) the nuts, then you should lose 9-12 times, then have the nuts again, as soon as this happens, you are in a cycle. After the second lot of nuts, and example is WLLWLLW so you are basically winning 3 out of 7 hands.

I dont know how you know what hand you are going to win with but it basically says that if you are in the 9-12 losses cycle, be careful with AA or KK etc especially when one hits for a set, someone will hit a flush on the river!!

Unless it is a different book I have read, it says that as soon as you win, Party comes after you and tries to evenly disperse your money back to the other players. It does this by giving you AA, KK and the other guy has 77 and hits a 7!! He gave some figures of something like 77 hits for a set 70% more often that AA (or thereabouts) and I have noticed it!! Think about it, how often have you had mid pockets (55-99) and hit on the flop, a hell of a lot more than AA or KK has!!

Party is just one bad beat after another, I'm done with party, might check out DoylesRoom, anybody played there??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:28 pm 
PSO Silver
PSO Silver

Not only does this sound ridiculous but almost impossible. Waiting for the nuts means the hand must be played all the way to the river, which doesn't happen often. And 9 -12 times isn't exact enough to warrant the risk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:10 pm 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

almost believe it now.

3 sng's in a row:
got KK, 3x raise preflop, 2 callers. rag flop. bet big again, one guy folds, i get the other all-in. he makes runner-runner flush with his awesome Q7 offsuit.

2. im in big blind with 97, noone raises, i check. what do you know, flop comes 973. i bet pretty big on the flop, 1 caller. turn K. the pot is like 3x my chips now, so i go allin. guy calls, turns over K7. nice.

3. really tight-ass table, level 5 and still 7 people in it, im getting blinded out (200/400, i got like 800). waiting for anything to go allin. get 66, that should do. one caller with AQ of diamonds. does he hit the flush? sure he does, hell, the board shows 4 diamonds, just to be safe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:01 pm 
PSO Silver
PSO Silver

We have to take any info here about this with a grain of salt, and here's
why. Let's say that 100 people who play at Party read the first post of
this thread. Then they all go and play, looking for those trends. One
or two will perhaps see something similar, and they may come back
here and post. 98 will notice nothing unusual, and they won't bother
posting here. So we'll see 2 replies supporting the hypothesis, and
no refutations. It's an observational phenomena, not a function of
party's dealing.

This is not to say that anyone posting here that they had the problems
described happen to them is a liar. But the ones who aren't getting
screwed over aren't posting.

Here's an easy trick to appear like a great stock picker. Buy a mailing
list of a huge number of people. Then choose a volatile stock that will
make a move one way or another. Send half the people messages
saying it will go up, and they should buy, and the other half messages
saying it will go down, and they should sell or short it. Wait. Half of
your messages will be right. Contact that half of the list with another
stock, doing the same thing. After 3 or 4 of these, you'll have a small
group of people (1/16 of the original list,) that watched you peg 4 stocks
in a row. Then offer to sell them your stock advice newsletter, ....

Observational effects are a real concern in all kinds of experiments
and trials - even at the poker table.

Regards,
aeronaut
[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:21 pm 
PSO Extreme
PSO Extreme

this thread and any conspiracy theories about party is completely stupid.

we've all had our bad beats... we've all had multiple bad beats that occur in short periods of time. we also have seen other people's bad beats... the thing is, thats all we remember. we dont remember the hundreds and thousands of boring hands we played where the best hand held up or it never went to the river. we dont remember these hands because they are boring.

if someone has figured out a crack or found a system, why would the publish it and tell everyone? why wouldnt they keep it to themselves and make a fortune? Like the movie back to the future when Marty had the sports almanac, he kept it to himself to make money... he didnt publish it to the world. how stupid would that be?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:44 am 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

So are you saying that I could end up the richest man in the world, in a 30 storey high building and a complete c*ck!! hhmmmm.....

It has been published, go on ebay and search for doyles super system ebook, it comes with that.

I havent actually sat down and looked for cycles but it has got me thinking, it does seem rediculous but I also play a lot of home games and I have seen over a year, almost twice as many bad beats on Party.

Juno, you dont have to play your hand, the point is "supposedly" you will get dealt AA in a losing cycle, it states that you will not win. later you are in a winning cycle and get 24 off, now that is a hand that is very rarely played. If you are on a winning cycle, you should win, straight maybe. But you will never know before hand if you are to win it or not so it's a bit pointless!!!

Anyway I dont like it, and I dont like Partys new software so Im leaving them, better to be safe than sorry!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:05 pm 
PSO Ultimate
PSO Ultimate

WHERE'S MY TIN FOIL HAT!!!!!!!! Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:33 am 
PSO User

I'm just glad there are people out there that believe that stuff and are willing to play for real money. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:35 am 
PSO User

Yo guys,
I dindt read the book on partypoker but I do think the deals are fixed at partypoker. I cant tell how often I saw a preflop all in with some one having kk and the other guy having aa! Sometimes even with 3 persons aa kk qq.
And think about the countless times were there is a split pot with 2 players having the nuts. Like when I'm in the blind and hold 63o and flop a straight! I get lots of action from an other guy and there is an all in. At the show down he shows the same cards. If I wasnt the blind I wouldn't have played this hand. I think the same 2 hands are dealt way more often without knowing because some one folds it. The only winner in this case is partypoker!! And why shouldn't they? There are no rules or laws that stop them from making more profit by fixing the deals!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:17 am 
PSO Extreme
PSO Extreme

I have as much faith in that E-Book, as I do in the Old Testament of the Holy Bible. Take that which ever way pleases you the most...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:43 am 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

Well put it this way, I had been playing at party for about 3 months, about 4 times per week. Never got in the prize money on 300 Plus tourneys. However, move to PokerRoom, after 2 days, I cashed in on 2 big tourneys!

I dont care if it is rigged at party or not, but Im staying away!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:29 am 
PSO Poker God
PSO Poker God

PokeHer wrote:
Well put it this way, I had been playing at party for about 3 months, about 4 times per week. Never got in the prize money on 300 Plus tourneys. However, move to PokerRoom, after 2 days, I cashed in on 2 big tourneys!

I dont care if it is rigged at party or not, but Im staying away!!

how big was the 2 big tourneys? :D