It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: This is Ross from Aztec Riches Poker and I have good news!
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 11:19 pm 
PSO User

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ross and I am the guy behind Aztec Riches Poker. I am sorry to hear that there has been so much trouble regarding the new promotion we set up with Poker Source Online. This unique promotion is the first of its kind for Aztec Riches Poker, and we have had a few “teething problems”.

In order to have the best experience possible on Aztec Riches Poker we want you to play at the limits you are accustomed to, and more importantly not worry about whether the hand you are in is going to be raked or not. By running this promotion, we here at Aztec Riches Poker hope that you enjoy our site, and unparalleled customer service enough to stick around beyond your raked hand requirement. Therefore, after much consideration, we are lowering the raked hand requirement to 150 hands from 250 hands.

These new terms go into effect IMMEDEATLY and are retroactive for everyone who already signed up. Unfortunately, we still need to enforce the limits, requiring play on .50/1.00 tables or higher.

I want to thank everyone who has already signed up and welcome your comments, positive, or negative. I will make it a point to check this forum over the next few days and respond to any issues or questions you might have directly.

Oh, and if you see a guy called "sprinkl0r" floating between the tables losing hands be sure to say "HI!" because its me :D

Kind Regards,

Ross Temby

Aztec Riches Poker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 11:28 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wow, that’s great Ross! I guess PSOers really do have some pull.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 10:20 am 
PSO User

Ross,

Thats great news! Think you could deposit some money in my account as well as??

:lol:

Seriously though, I understand the growing pains of any new endeavors and appreciate your response to the situation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 10:44 pm 
PSO Premium
PSO Premium

Can you tell us exactly what your definition of a raked hand is? I've been keeping tally and thought I was way over. When I checked with support, they said I only had 106.

Is it not any hand that sees the flop?

EDIT: n/m. I see that the pot has to reach $5 to be raked. OK, I'll just play more. No problem--this has been a really fun site to play on! I'll definately play past this promotion...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 10:44 am 
PSO Premium
PSO Premium

Well, for anyone who's curious, it took me 12.5 hours to get 200 raked hands, conservatively playing the 6-seated .50/1 table. I'm not a great player, but at my 200th hand, I had ended up $12 down on the $50 bonus they gave me. Not bad considering I still have $38 free to play with before I hit my own cash. I'm going to work at building that back up now.

This is really a GREAT site once you get used to the software. Highly recommended! Now I can't wait to get my chip set!