It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 341 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next
 Post subject: Absolute poker free cash bonus?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:30 am 
PSO User

Hello,

I did everything what this website told me to do then it sayed you can now go and play so i looked but the money wasnt there how long doe it take till i recieve it?

Thanks, greetz

Post subject: Re: Absolute poker free cash bonus?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:47 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

s1nnr wrote:
Hello,

I did everything what this website told me to do then it sayed you can now go and play so i looked but the money wasnt there how long doe it take till i recieve it?

Thanks, greetz

Your promotion has not even approved yet. The first step is to register for the promotion and then we will verify with AP to make sure your AP account fulfills all the requirements. Then once AP approves we will send you an email with instructions to request a call back to your registered phone number at your own convenient time in order for us to complete your verification. Then after your promotion has been approved it will be 3-5 business days before the money gets added to your AP account. Thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:13 am 
PSO User

Hi i have a problem with my absolute poker bonus. It experied a couple hours after i discovered i had te request to be called. The man i was talking to advised me to post on forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:26 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

kc84 wrote:
Hi i have a problem with my absolute poker bonus. It experied a couple hours after i discovered i had te request to be called. The man i was talking to advised me to post on forum.

I resubmitted your promotion but you only a few days to complete the verification process since you already had a full month. Thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:40 am 
PSO User

thnx i'am waiting for a email now cause the woman on the phone didn't knew if my promotion is really resubmitted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:56 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

kc84 wrote:
thnx i'am waiting for a email now cause the woman on the phone didn't knew if my promotion is really resubmitted.

We are currently verifying with AP to make sure your account is properly tracked back to us and once it has been verified we will go ahead on sending you an email with further instructions. Thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:07 pm 
PSO User

thnx for going throw extra difficulties for me. I'm looking forward to your email.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:39 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

kc84 wrote:
thnx for going throw extra difficulties for me. I'm looking forward to your email.

Sure no problem at all. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:14 am 
PSO User

hi status of my bonus is still expired. did you already had time to check on it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:17 am 
PSO User

Hi!

I received e-mail that my account wasn´t approved for some reason. Is it possible to correct what went wrong?

Thanks beforehand for your answer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:37 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

kc84 wrote:
hi status of my bonus is still expired. did you already had time to check on it

I am not sure what happened but I just resubmitted your promotion. Thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:24 am 
PSO User

Hello,

Something went wrong with my call. I tried it a couple times more, and then asked by email did it work. Now I got the message that my account has expired. So I didn't get the bonus.

Am I able to get another account, or do I have to forget it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:36 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kantikas wrote:
Hello,

Something went wrong with my call. I tried it a couple times more, and then asked by email did it work. Now I got the message that my account has expired. So I didn't get the bonus.

Am I able to get another account, or do I have to forget it?

I just resubmitted your promotion again and now you need to follow the whole process again. I do know that our phone system is working properly. Thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:24 am 
PSO User

i've done everything the site has asked but am now being told that ive already done it.....ive never done anything even handy to this free online cash nor have i ever had an account on absolute poker. please help clarify

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:40 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

pondgoon wrote:
i've done everything the site has asked but am now being told that ive already done it.....ive never done anything even handy to this free online cash nor have i ever had an account on absolute poker. please help clarify

Who is telling you that you've already done it? I am looking at your account and it seems like we sent you an email with further instruction for you to follow. Thank you

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 341 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next