It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: HELP ME
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:14 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

polo879 wrote:
I shortened my last name, put 555 in the middle of my phone number, used PO box for street addr, but Town, State, Zip, eMail and first name are all correct. You're suggesting I should clog the system with another account instead of submitting corrected info for this one?

Hello polo879,

I suggesting you provide me your PokerSource email address or username so that I can look up your account and find out what is going on. Thank you

Post subject: Re: Absolute poker free cash bonus?
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:21 am 

Hey there,

I just received my $50 bonus on Titan Poker, many thanks! I read that I need to collect 2500 points, but I'm wondering: is there a timelimit in wich that needs to be done?

Kind regards,

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:31 pm 

my promotion says ready to fill but i haven't received anything yet. what do i need to do?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:12 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

uwillenjoime wrote:
my promotion says ready to fill but i haven't received anything yet. what do i need to do?

Hi uwillenjoime,

I just checked your account and the status in now 'Archived' as of two days ago. This means that you have received the free money into your Absolute Poker account.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:19 pm 

Hello,

I filled out a instant bankroll request 3 or 4 days ago and went through all the registration necessities for AP. Is my request in the works but just delayed or have I done something incorrectly?

Thank you for your time.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:06 am 

threecouches wrote:
Hello,

I filled out a instant bankroll request 3 or 4 days ago and went through all the registration necessities for AP. Is my request in the works but just delayed or have I done something incorrectly?

Thank you for your time.

Hello threecouches,

Unfortunately we were unable to locate any pending promotions in your Pokersource.com account, this means that you still need to complete the registration steps on our site. Please note that if you already downloaded Absolute Poker and registered an account with them using our code, then you must skip steps 1 and 2, you do not need to register another Absolute Poker account.

Please use the following link to complete the registration steps:

http://www.pokersource.com/free-poker/money/

Best regards,

ddanivh
Support Team
PokerSource.com

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:45 pm 

There is some sort of mistake because when I followed your instructions and finished registering, the end result on step 4 said "That username already exists". Since I have been successfully on AbsolutePoker and played with free chips a few times, I assume this means that my registration is complete somewhere along the line. My PSO name is also threecouches.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:23 pm 

threecouches wrote:
There is some sort of mistake because when I followed your instructions and finished registering, the end result on step 4 said "That username already exists". Since I have been successfully on AbsolutePoker and played with free chips a few times, I assume this means that my registration is complete somewhere along the line. My PSO name is also threecouches.

Thank you.

Hello threecouches,

We double checked our system and their is only one account registered under "threecouches", this account has a free money Party Poker promotion from back in 2007. We recommend you try to finish the registration steps once again, because as of now we do not have any records of an Absolute Poker promotion.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Kind regards,

ddanivh
Support Team
PokerSource.com

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:19 pm 

This is the email I received 2 days ago.

Hello Threecouches,

Thank you for signing up for the PokerSource IB promotion at Absolute Poker. This is the first step in starting your poker room bankroll from PokerSource.com.

Once we confirm your details with the poker room, we will fund your Absolute Poker account with the free cash. This usually takes 3 to 5 business days.

If you want even more free stuff, just refer your friends to PokerSource. We’ll pay you up to $30 for each promotion your friend completes. All you have to do is make sure they fill in your PokerSource username Threecouches in the 'Referred By' box when they set up their PokerSource account. This will ensure that your friends are tracked to you so you can get paid. Click here for details: http://www.pokersource.com/referral/

Thank you,

Team PokerSource

Does this mean I have completed my end of the registration process. I know it sounds like a dumb question according to the above email but it is quite hard to tell with the problem of "my account already existing" that I referred to in the above posts.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:03 am 

threecouches wrote:
This is the email I received 2 days ago.

Hello Threecouches,

Thank you for signing up for the PokerSource IB promotion at Absolute Poker. This is the first step in starting your poker room bankroll from PokerSource.com.

Once we confirm your details with the poker room, we will fund your Absolute Poker account with the free cash. This usually takes 3 to 5 business days.

If you want even more free stuff, just refer your friends to PokerSource. We’ll pay you up to $30 for each promotion your friend completes. All you have to do is make sure they fill in your PokerSource username Threecouches in the 'Referred By' box when they set up their PokerSource account. This will ensure that your friends are tracked to you so you can get paid. Click here for details: http://www.pokersource.com/referral/

Thank you,

Team PokerSource

Does this mean I have completed my end of the registration process. I know it sounds like a dumb question according to the above email but it is quite hard to tell with the problem of "my account already existing" that I referred to in the above posts.

Hello threecouches,

Unfortunately the account I'm looking at still only has one promotion for Party Poker. Are you sure you don't have two accounts on our system? What emails and/or username are you currently using on PokerSource?

We appreciate your cooperation.

ddanivh
Support Team
PokerSource.com

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:19 am 

I tried sending you a PM about this matter but it has been sitting in my outbox for 4 days. Why will it not go through and why will my registration now go through?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:45 am 

threecouches wrote:
I tried sending you a PM about this matter but it has been sitting in my outbox for 4 days. Why will it not go through and why will my registration now go through?

Hello threecouches,

I just replied to your PM, please check your inbox.

Best regards,

ddanivh
Support Team
PokerSource.com

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:20 pm 

My account was checking w/ the site now has changed to "Security", what going on? The bonus not credited in my AP account yet and has been 6 days trought.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:50 pm 

gmir99 wrote:
My account was checking w/ the site now has changed to "Security", what going on? The bonus not credited in my AP account yet and has been 6 days trought.

Thanks!

Hello gmir99,

Unfortunately we haven´t been able to proceed with the verification process of your promotion because the poker room indicates that you still haven´t filled out the personal details on your profile with them.

Please go back to Absolute Poker and make sure you fill out all your personal information. Let us know as soon as you´ve done that and we will be more than glad to resubmit your promotion.

Best regards,

ddanivh
Support Team
PokerSource.com

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:11 am 

I wonder when my bonus at Absolute Poker will validate.
are already eight days andwas not started , I've done all the steps including confirmation by phone . would like a reply, thanks

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next