It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
 Post subject: Re: Absolute poker free cash bonus?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:49 pm 

lipefelix wrote:
I wonder when my bonus at Absolute Poker will validate.
are already eight days andwas not started , I've done all the steps including confirmation by phone . would like a reply, thanks

Hello lipefelix,

Thank you for contacting us.

I have checked your account and unfortunately am not able to see your Absolute Poker Free Money promotion registered.

This is due to that you have not yet completed all the registration steps required for your promotion.

In this case please go back to your Absolute Poker promotion registration and complete these missing steps, I am more than glad to provide you with the complete registration procedure:

1) Please choose a IB room promotion available for your country.
2) Then download the poker room via our link.
3) After this you need to take a short quiz ( in order to pass this you will have to answer correctly 9 out of the 10 questions ).
4) Request the phone call verification.
5) Enter your poker room account information.

If you have already completed any of the registration steps above, simply click on the green button that says "Next", until you reach the missing step from where you left off.

Best regards,

ddanivh
Support Team
Pokersource.com

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:50 pm 

I followed the directions and made sure all the I's were dotted and T's were crossed, and know I meet all the requirements but u say I dont. The info I provided appears to be misleading what the heck is that???? Can you tell me exactly the reason I was denied instead of listing half a dozen, and let me know how to correct as I stated b4 I more then meet all the requirements and followed the direction exactly..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:00 am 

DuhDude wrote:
I followed the directions and made sure all the I's were dotted and T's were crossed, and know I meet all the requirements but u say I dont. The info I provided appears to be misleading what the heck is that???? Can you tell me exactly the reason I was denied instead of listing half a dozen, and let me know how to correct as I stated b4 I more then meet all the requirements and followed the direction exactly..

Hello DuhDude,

Unfortunately you have been denied for this promotion because the poker room indicates you are linked to multiple accounts in their system. The Terms & Conditions state that only one account per person and/or street address is allowed. Also you must have not had a previous account at that particular poker room.

We appreciate your understanding.

ddanivh
Support Team
PokerSource.com

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:57 am 

hi,i was wondering when the bonus will come to my absolute account, its been a while and i have no news about it, can you help me? thanks jojo.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:52 pm 

jojopokergir wrote:
hi,i was wondering when the bonus will come to my absolute account, its been a while and i have no news about it, can you help me? thanks jojo.

Hello jojopokergir,

We are pleased to inform you that after sending your ID your promotion has been successfully resubmitted. We will now verify your account details with the poker room and as soon as they confirm everything is correct, we will approve you and send you a confirmation email. The funds will be deposited within 3-5 days from the moment you get this email.

Kind regards,

ddanivh
Support Team
Pokersource.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:16 pm 
PSO User

I need to know about my bonus, I did not include all the perosnal detailss at first cause I wans't prompted to do so. I have updated can you please re send my pmrotion to AP? thanks

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:48 am 
PSO Silver
PSO Silver

Hello brobz,

No worries at all! We highly appreciate your time and understanding for filling out all your personal information on your poker account.

Your promotion has been resubmitted to the poker room for a final security check and approval, as soon as they approve your account we will send you a confirmation email and the funds will be credit within 3 to 5 business days after this, normally much faster than that!

Your business is greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards,

PkrN!n*
Support Team
PokerSource.com

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:03 am 
PSO User

Hi i recently submitted and got turned down for the AP promotion. I do believe it is because my phone service was mistaken for a business phone. I have a VOiP internet phone, which has access numbers with extensions for each customer, this the reason for the extensions you see. Can we please fix this, i can show you myself the phone company if needed. Thank you

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:22 pm 

I recently signed up for absolute poker and i followed the promotion step but i appear to be stuck. It says that its verifying room

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:04 pm 

ugani wrote:
I recently signed up for absolute poker and i followed the promotion step but i appear to be stuck. It says that its verifying room

Unfortunately, we had to cancel the Absolute/UB instant bankroll promotion due to recent events involving indictments made by the United States Department of Justice.

Our deepest apologies to players who signed up for this promotion through PokerSource on one of these two rooms.

We invite you to browse other great PokerSource promotions available for you. There are a number of other profitable offers you can take advantage at any time!

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:07 am 
PSO User

Hi, 2 days ago I created an account on pokersource and followed the instructions for the free poker money (for Titan Poker) strictly. I also never downloaded the software before or had an account there. But yet the bonus was denied. I am sure that a mistake happend.

It would be especially annoying for me, because I created this account only in view of this bonus and now I can never again use another start bonus on Titan Poker.
Yesterday I also sent an E-Mail to the support, but did not received any answer till now.

Please help. Im sure, that this can be corrected.

Thanks for your support.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23