It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:21 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi PA-Mikko,

I was speaking to there customer service agent through live chat and it seems like your withdraw was canceled because of confirmation issues. I was not told much more due to security privacy which is understandable. I did send an email to there affiliate manager to see if we can shine some light on some the issues I am reading about. Thank you

Last edited by nel4nath on Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:28 pm 
PSO User

Hi Guys,

I am Paul and you guys can address me through PSO forum any issue or question you may have. We have a solid relationship with PSO guys and it'll be my pleasure, and duty, to get sorted in a expedite and efficient manner anything you need from us.

You can make sure we'll give you priority and 100% fairness with your account play.

We're arranging a huge freeroll for all of you next month, adding new value to your rewards program and we're open to hear suggestions on what would you like to see happening with our promos and tourney's.

Again, I am here for you. Have a nice one and lets keep in touch.

Best,

Paul

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:40 pm 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

Paul,

I made a deposit at Action Poker through Moneybookers, played for about 2 months, and now was looking to do a withdrawl via Moneybookers, but I was just sent an email saying my withdrawl request was denied??? The email offered this reason:

"Brian Roach your payout request (xxxxx) has been Denied at 08:42 on 2007-12-28.
Method not available, please choose alternative "

How is Moneybookers 'not available' when it's listed in your cashout window, and I made a deposit that way?

My username is briguy1969. Please investigate.

Thanks.

Brian.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:09 pm 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

Paul,

I really like playing at your site. The games are good although I have a few issues with the software. My biggest problem is that since I play NL25 and some smaller SNG's I can't clear the deposit bonus in time due to the fact that there usually is only one table at my limit, and SNG's with less than $1 in rake don't give Action Points and there aren't that many larger SNG's running. So I was hoping that maybe there could be an extension to the deposit bonus.

And for the rest of PSO: I think the NL25 is soft compared to other sites I've played. I guess one reason is that there is NL5 and the next level is NL25 so you might see someone playing those two limits, unfortunately some of the NL50 and NL100 players drop down to grind us too since they also have few tables to choose from. The bonus is very tough to complete at this level, since you can rarely play more than one table. Short stacking is also impossible since the minimum buy-in to NL50 and NL100 is 50 big blind's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:56 pm 
PSO Platinum
PSO Platinum

Paul, I had the same problem, so I actually gave up for awhile after completing only 1/4 of the required 1200 POP. :cry:

Then I decided to try again, but this time I played FL 2/4 holdem and/or FL 1/2 holdem. Almost always could find at least one table of each, often SH so that I was contributing. Finished the promotion in less than a week.

Note: this post was edited after I realised that I had confused finishing a promotion at a different site during the same period I was completing my POPs at Action. :oops: :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:28 pm 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

By the way, they took care of this, I was able to make the withdrawl.

briguy wrote:
Paul,

I made a deposit at Action Poker through Moneybookers, played for about 2 months, and now was looking to do a withdrawl via Moneybookers, but I was just sent an email saying my withdrawl request was denied??? The email offered this reason:

"Brian Roach your payout request (xxxxx) has been Denied at 08:42 on 2007-12-28.
Method not available, please choose alternative "

How is Moneybookers 'not available' when it's listed in your cashout window, and I made a deposit that way?

My username is briguy1969. Please investigate.

Thanks.

Brian.

Post subject: Hi there
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:28 pm 
PSO User

After finishing the rakeback promo at Action Poker, I faced the same problem like PA-Mikko

2 days after withdrawing with Neteller, I received 2 mails, one saying the cashout was approved, the other it was denied. After the sending emails to both the support and the cashier I didn't receive an answer up to now. Please resolve this problem

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:02 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I sent an email to Action Poker to have them look over all the recent post to see if we can have some light shined to all the issues. Thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:12 pm 
PSO User

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone had a nice holiday season.

Greggor, what is your Action username so I can look into this and get it sorted asap?

Paul

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:02 am 
PSO User

Hi Paul,

my Action Poker username is "GregorGysi". Thanks for responding so fast,
Sascha

Post subject: Re: Hi there
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:22 am 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

Gregor_Gysi wrote:
2 days after withdrawing with Neteller, I received 2 mails, one saying the cashout was approved, the other it was denied. After the sending emails to both the support and the cashier I didn't receive an answer up to now. Please resolve this problem

I also have this problem, although I use Moneybookers. Sent two emails but haven't received a reply. My username is "BetICall"

Perhaps there is some problem with your system since I use a different email for moneybookers than at your site? Anyway I've tried to cash out twice. Could you help me?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:21 pm 
PSO User

No news?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:53 pm 
PSO User

i had the same problem. solution was that my action poker email was not the same as my neteller email, therefore neteller declined the transfer. i sorted it out with operations@actionpokernetwork.com witin a few minutes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:53 pm 
PSO User

dudester82 wrote:
i had the same problem. solution was that my action poker email was not the same as my neteller email, therefore neteller declined the transfer. i sorted it out with operations@actionpokernetwork.com witin a few minutes.

thank you, I received instant answer on this email adress. But I still wonder, why neither cashier nor support reply. However, I changed my Neteller email adress now and I hope everything will be fine now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:15 am 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

dudester82 wrote:

Thanks! I got a friendly reply from that address and they sorted the issue out quickly. I received the pay out a few days later.

I hope they get this payment issue sorted out quickly, refusing payments and ignoring emails is not really the kind of behavior that gets people confident that its safe to play there.