It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Action Poker $75 Free Money
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:04 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

PSO is happy to announce that we have added Action Poker to our Free Money promotions list. They are a smaller room but they do have a reputation for having a fair share of loose players. If you have not done our Action Poker Free Gift promo, then try $75 Free Money…you can’t lose!

This promotion is currently valid in these countries only:

Canada, Germany, Finland, Netherlands and Denmark.

See our Free Money section for details.

Last edited by MScott on Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:33 am 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

Action poker is a very nice pokerroom,
The amount of people on it is not big but the people who play there are actually very loose and agressive,
I took 20$ there yesterday and came back after 2 hour patience with 260$, Also the garantueeded tournements there are never full, if theres a 500$ garantueed tournement theres usually only 400$ people in so thats also + money, i reckommend u should give it a try. the software is also very good and its a pity it doesnt have many players

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:48 am 
PSO User

I signed up, told me that i did it allready the Party Poker free money, and cant do the Titan Poker free money therefore.
Funny,

Party is not on my pc and it was for action poker. I have titan but not thru PSO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:08 am 

Fatal3rr0r wrote:
I signed up, told me that i did it allready the Party Poker free money, and cant do the Titan Poker free money therefore.
Funny,

Party is not on my pc and it was for action poker. I have titan but not thru PSO.

You received a no deposit promotion for Ultimate Bet in April. Please be aware that you can only do one no deposit promotion every 6 months. Therefore, you cannot register for the Action Poker or Titan Poker promotion just yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:36 am 
PSO User

i´m waiting for my promotion to be deposited to action poker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:49 am 

kingnikki wrote:

Your promotion was approved, yesterday. After your promotion is approved, you need to wait to receive a confirmation e-mail, and then the funds take from 3-7 business days to appear in your poker account.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:36 pm 
PSO User

marlene wrote:
kingnikki wrote:

Your promotion was approved, yesterday. After your promotion is approved, you need to wait to receive a confirmation e-mail, and then the funds take from 3-7 business days to appear in your poker account.

yes i know, i have played at action poker some freerolls and hopfully win more ....... the waiting period just seem so long and yes i know that its the same for everyone......

Post subject: action poker
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:43 pm 
PSO User

i tried to do a promo for actionpoker and u sent me this ....Thank you for signing up for online poker through Poker Source Online. Unfortunately, your OTTS14 account was not approved by our poker room partner Action Poker. This can be for a number for reasons including, but not limited to:

- You have not made a real money deposit
- You did not enter the correct bonus code / download the software from our site
- You have not met playing the requirements / underage

- You already had an account at this poker room or had the software previously installed

- You didn't fill in your personal info at the poker room

...........And then i email them and they sent me this.Thank you so much for your email.

While we host the events related to every promotion, we don't provide direct support for them.
Accounts eligible for all promotions are credited based on information provided directly by Pokersourceonline.

We recommend you contact them directly as they are in a better position to assist you.

Regards,

Philippe Thomas
ActionPoker Team

What is going on here?

Post subject: Re: action poker
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:18 am 

protector14 wrote:
i tried to do a promo for actionpoker and u sent me this ....Thank you for signing up for online poker through Poker Source Online. Unfortunately, your OTTS14 account was not approved by our poker room partner Action Poker. This can be for a number for reasons including, but not limited to:

- You have not made a real money deposit
- You did not enter the correct bonus code / download the software from our site
- You have not met playing the requirements / underage

- You already had an account at this poker room or had the software previously installed

- You didn't fill in your personal info at the poker room

...........And then i email them and they sent me this.Thank you so much for your email.

While we host the events related to every promotion, we don't provide direct support for them.
Accounts eligible for all promotions are credited based on information provided directly by Pokersourceonline.

We recommend you contact them directly as they are in a better position to assist you.

Regards,

Philippe Thomas
ActionPoker Team

What is going on here?

Your Action Poker promotion was denied because we need you to send us a copy of your identification in order to verify your details. It must be a picture ID with your name, address and date of birth. Please send a scanned or digital photo to help@pokersourceonline.com. We will resubmit your promotion as soon as you've sent it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:06 am 
PSO Silver
PSO Silver

"Please be aware that you can only do one no deposit promotion every 6 months."

This I was unaware of, I thought once I did the party poker 75 $ I was done with free money forever..

Hmm time to sign up for Absolute or Action since it's been way longer than 6 months for me :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:03 am 

Jollygood wrote:
"Please be aware that you can only do one no deposit promotion every 6 months."

This I was unaware of, I thought once I did the party poker 75 $ I was done with free money forever..

Hmm time to sign up for Absolute or Action since it's been way longer than 6 months for me :D

Great :wink: !! Let us know if you have any questions regarding the process.

Post subject: ActionPoker
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:42 pm 
PSO User

Oke. .but you don't have to deposit?
Just wait 24 hours-4 days
Am i alright ?
Thank

Post subject: Re: ActionPoker
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:07 pm 

markinho21 wrote:
Oke. .but you don't have to deposit?
Just wait 24 hours-4 days
Am i alright ?
Thank

I can see that you registered for the promotion today, there's no need to make a deposit, but now that you've finished the sign up process you will need to wait approximately 5-7 business days to receive an email from PS providing further instructions on our approval process. We must first verify with the poker room that the registration was successfully completed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:17 pm 
PSO Poker God
PSO Poker God

Definitely do NOT make a deposit yet, as it can interfere with the instant bankroll process.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:58 am 
PSO User

Okay, and :

After 5-7 business days i get an email.. that it's on my acount .. or do have to send an ID copy thing??

Thanks