It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Poker Rooms of the Month ACR & BCP Continued in APRIL!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:39 am 

We had great success with ACR and BCP this past month and have decided to extend Americas Cardroom and Black Chip Poker as both our Room of the Month for April. Anyone who signs up for our either room's free gift promotion this month and completes the promotion requirements within the normal 60 day time span, will also receive an extra 2,500 PokerSource Points.

This is in addition to your free gift point reward of 8000 PokerSource Points. This offer will end at the end of the month, so sign up for ACR or BCP free gift offer today!

JuicyStakes will be hosting our next Facebook Followers Freeroll. This event will be held Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 3:29 PM ET. All you have to do is Like Us on Facebook to play!

Post subject: Re: Poker Rooms of the Month ACR & BCP
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:34 pm 
PSO Platinum
PSO Platinum

Figures I downloaded on the 28th of Feb....smh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:23 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

NiteMixr wrote:
Figures I downloaded on the 28th of Feb....smh

Since you were only off by one day, just post here when you're finished and I'll add 2500 Points to your account :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:26 pm 
PSO Platinum
PSO Platinum

Thanks for letting me squeak in but if I don't find a way of funding this room I'm gonna lose the promo anyways...I've tried w/ a prepaid card, my OWN card...nothing is working...any tips or advice?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:02 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I just logged into our account, and deposit options are Visa/MC (of course, it depends on the bank that issues it), plus Skrill, Neteller & Bitcoin. I know Skrill & Neteller aren't available in your state, but is Bitcoin an option?

I'm really surprised to hear that a prepaid credit card isn't working. My advice is to contact their support and ask them what banks do allow transfers. Then, maybe you can purchase a prepaid card from that bank directly by walking into a branch or via CVS, etc.

Please post here if/when you work it out and let us know how, thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:37 pm 
PSO Platinum
PSO Platinum

Hi JayL I was able to find a different prepaid Visa card that allowed me to submit funds to ACR....It's a "PayPower" visa card that is reloadable( maybe that was the difference) and accepted outside the US...I found mine at the local grocery store but it can be found also online at PayPower.com....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:36 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks for sharing this with the forum. I'd never heard of PayPower, but according to their site you can buy their Visa Prepaid Card at most grocery chains (A&P, Albertson's, Food Lion, Safeway/Vons, etc), Hess, Home Depot, WaWa and many other locations.

This appears to be a viable option for players that have issues depositing, but be cautious, as there are fees involved, and the card is only offered to US and Canada citizens.

Here's a link with more information and a store locator finder by zip code:
https://www.paypower.com/How-It-Works

Post subject: Re: Poker Rooms of the Month ACR & BCP Continued in APRIL!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:02 am 

I'm new to the site. How do I go about getting this offer for Black chip poker? When I click the link you put in your message. It just leads me to the front page. I don't see anywhere on your site a link to sign up to Black chip poker or Americas Card Room. So how do I do this?

Post subject: Re: Poker Rooms of the Month ACR & BCP Continued in APRIL!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:42 am 

SeanyRed wrote:
I'm new to the site. How do I go about getting this offer for Black chip poker? When I click the link you put in your message. It just leads me to the front page. I don't see anywhere on your site a link to sign up to Black chip poker or Americas Card Room. So how do I do this?

Hi SeanyRed!
Click HERE to review the poker rooms available in your region. Best of luck at the tables! :mrgreen: