It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: questions?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:07 pm 
PSO User

Hi!

I have played my raked hands and are now willing to pay the shipping for my chips. Where and how do I pay for it. I have my account at partypoker and have neteller.

My second question is what kind of chips do I get? Is it possible to get the royal suited ones? How much is the upgrade to 500 chips?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:24 pm 
PSO Elite
PSO Elite

Hey, chegue,

Check out JuryDuty's FAQ on the support forum... all your questions are answered there and more... :)
http://www.pokersourceonline.com/forum/ ... ~t~656.php

1) You can pay for shipping/upgrade through Paypal or transferring money to Mike Jackness's Party Poker account. The upgrade to 500 chips is $40US

2) You can pick what sort of chips you want on the confirmation page for Party Poker. I think the only choices are Suited, Diamond or Dice, unless you were one of the lucky ones that got in early enough for Royal Suited. Then, you need to put that in the comment field that you want a matching set.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:31 pm 
Webmaster
Webmaster

obiwong wrote:
Hey, chegue,

Check out JuryDuty's FAQ on the support forum... all your questions are answered there and more... :)
http://www.pokersourceonline.com/forum/ ... ~t~656.php

1) You can pay for shipping/upgrade through Paypal or transferring money to Mike Jackness's Party Poker account. The upgrade to 500 chips is $40US

2) You can pick what sort of chips you want on the confirmation page for Party Poker. I think the only choices are Suited, Diamond or Dice, unless you were one of the lucky ones that got in early enough for Royal Suited. Then, you need to put that in the comment field that you want a matching set.

obiwong is right on question #2 and half right on question #1...we don't offer upgrades outside the USA due to shipping costs & customs fee difficulties, sorry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:41 pm 
PSO User

You didnt answer what kind of chips there is. As far I know there is two kind of suited chips.
I would like the royal suited, cant I have them, I completed the raked hands about a month ago just havent payed for the shipping when I thought I could do that when they came.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:13 pm 
Webmaster
Webmaster

chegue wrote:
You didnt answer what kind of chips there is. As far I know there is two kind of suited chips.
I would like the royal suited, cant I have them, I completed the raked hands about a month ago just havent payed for the shipping when I thought I could do that when they came.

We offer the Suited Chips, we did offer the Royal Suited a little more then a month ago but no longer have them. If you participated in a promo before where you got royal suited then you can request them so that your chips match otherwise we only offer the suited. Pictures available here
http://www.pokersourceonline.com/promot ... _poker.asp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:50 am 
PSO User

I was wondering if it was the CR06 chips?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:31 am 
PSO User

what is his nick at party?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:43 pm 
PSO User

just tranfsered the money to your account so I hope I will see my chipsset soon..
thanks for your help..
Jonas Johansson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:57 pm 
Webmaster
Webmaster

chegue wrote:
just tranfsered the money to your account so I hope I will see my chipsset soon..
thanks for your help..
Jonas Johansson

Okay Great!

I posted a sticky in the Support forum about a problem we're having with email right now so you could see a little bit of a delay in receiving the chips, but we'll get them out to you.

Thanks,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:31 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

chegue wrote:
thanks for your help..
Jonas Johansson

Jonas...checked Neteller and confirmed your payment...It will ship on Monday via UPS...you'll get a tracking # Monday night and should have them Wed or Thur...enjoy the weekend!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:54 pm 
PSO User

Hi saw my adress and the strett name is a little wrong. and how do I change it? the adress now says

kneg 37
587 34 linkoping
sweden

It should be
knektgatan 37
587 34 linkoping
sweden

I will try to change it on my member site but just in case. It probably will arrive anyway but better with the complete I geuss.. thanks for the great offer / Jonas J "chegue"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:59 pm 
PSO Premium
PSO Premium

chegue wrote:
Hi saw my adress and the strett name is a little wrong. and how do I change it? the adress now says

kneg 37
587 34 linkoping
sweden

It should be
knektgatan 37
587 34 linkoping
sweden

I will try to change it on my member site but just in case. It probably will arrive anyway but better with the complete I geuss.. thanks for the great offer / Jonas J "chegue"

I've always wanted to go there. What's the weather like this time of year?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:00 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

chegue wrote:

kneg 37
587 34 linkoping
sweden

It should be
knektgatan 37
587 34 linkoping
sweden

Jonas...email me the EXACT way the shipping label should look AND your phone # or UPS won't take it:

jay@pokersourceonline.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:56 pm 
PSO User

lol.. the weather.. well dont now where yu live but when you gow up here´you dont have so much expectations on the weather. But now it is summer and the sun lokkin out time from time, and thenice girls are showing some skin..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:30 pm 
PSO User

I havent got a usp mail, arent you supposed to get that when the chips are sned?