It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:10 am 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

goblinmason wrote:
How long after hitting 600 hands did any of you get an email saying that you qualified for the table and were getting it? I hit 600 about 24 hrs ago, and I haven't gotten an email about the table. I did get the one for the $20 bonus for hitting 600.

Also, my status on my PSO account says "pending" is that the same thing as pending shipment?

Thanks for the help.

It all depends on when pso gets their updates from TGC. I recieved mine 2-3 days after I completed mine. You'll get a confirmation email from pso, then another email with your tracking number. Pending just means they're waiting on confirmation from the poker site.

Btw all who is going for top 5, I just hit my 3000th brp. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:18 am 
PSO Premium
PSO Premium

I've got to be around 2500. I concede 1st place already. How many chips do you have from PokerSource already?

BTW, I won 2 out of the 3 live hold'm games last night (1st one out the 3rd game) which was good because I actually work for a couple of the gys and didn't want to hear any more jokes about being replaced!!! :lol: +$115 last night from the live games...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:46 am 
PSO Elite
PSO Elite

tommy300 wrote:
BTW, I won 2 out of the 3 live hold'm games last night (1st one out the 3rd game)

congrats, tommy. I also played in some live games today. Also was 1st out in one game. I wrote about it in another thread somewhere so if you want a laugh at my expense, go find it and read it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:41 am 
PSO Premium
PSO Premium

3000 brps already!!! holy crap I thought I was doing well. I'm around bouncer.. I think we'll be fighting for the top 5 together.. I have about the same as you... I can't play much on the weekend though.. MIND you I'm up a TON of money.. I keep joining a few tourneys here and there.. well I won a $5+1 for $87, I came in second on a $20+2 for $235, and then last night I played a $20+2 (tommy300 was in it) and won $450 for 1st!!! I can't believe my luck on the tourneys.. I've played MAYBE 1 other tournament besides a few freerolls.. as of today I cash out $159 (I only deposited $115, so right there I was up $44), and now I have $1015 in my account!! crazy.. I love PSO!!!!!!!!!! and the gaming club too :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:12 am 
PSO Premium
PSO Premium

beastiebeastieboys wrote:
3000 brps already!!! holy crap I thought I was doing well. I'm around bouncer.. I think we'll be fighting for the top 5 together.. I have about the same as you... I can't play much on the weekend though.. MIND you I'm up a TON of money.. I keep joining a few tourneys here and there.. well I won a $5+1 for $87, I came in second on a $20+2 for $235, and then last night I played a $20+2 (tommy300 was in it) and won $450 for 1st!!! I can't believe my luck on the tourneys.. I've played MAYBE 1 other tournament besides a few freerolls.. as of today I cash out $159 (I only deposited $115, so right there I was up $44), and now I have $1015 in my account!! crazy.. I love PSO!!!!!!!!!! and the gaming club too :)

awesome job on that tourny.

My friend was watching and we both wanted to hit the screen when my all-in aces post flop were called by another pair and they hit their set on the turn.

Didn't have a hand for 3 orbits then go out on the old 2 outer.....I should have been there with you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:30 am 
PSO Premium
PSO Premium

I'm sure we'll see people reaching 3000 brps and then stopping.. I'm going to keep going for a bit.... we'll see how it goes... I wouldn't mind getting some extra ffp points.. I want to save up and get some massive giftcertificate... not sure what I want yet though :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:18 pm 
PSO Premium
PSO Premium

beastiebeastieboys wrote:
I'm sure we'll see people reaching 3000 brps and then stopping.. I'm going to keep going for a bit.... we'll see how it goes... I wouldn't mind getting some extra ffp points.. I want to save up and get some massive giftcertificate... not sure what I want yet though :)

All for a g.c??? YOu know I need some chips man!!! :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:19 pm 
PSO Premium
PSO Premium

obiwong wrote:
tommy300 wrote:
BTW, I won 2 out of the 3 live hold'm games last night (1st one out the 3rd game)

congrats, tommy. I also played in some live games today. Also was 1st out in one game. I wrote about it in another thread somewhere so if you want a laugh at my expense, go find it and read it.

Good job on the 1st place finish obi. I will seek out the details!!!