It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Log into your Empire and Party accounts!!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:07 pm 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

THERE ARE NEW CASH BONUSES BEING OFFERED

(you can then take the $200 and buy all the chipsets and WPT dvds you want)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:37 pm 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

You mean the reload bonuses ? They're only up to $100. I hadn't realized they even offered reload bonuses. Thanks for the info.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:40 pm 
PSO Ultimate
PSO Ultimate

bouncer wrote:
You mean the reload bonuses ? They're only up to $100. I hadn't realized they even offered reload bonuses.

Yep, reload bonus...the requirement for this bonus is less than usual...usually it you must play 10xbonus in raked hands. This bonus, you only have to play 7 times....but u must complete your raked hands in 7 days. Whereas the usual 10x, you must complete it in 30 days. I guess they can prob get a lot of ppl to reload their account and hopefully can't finish the raked hands in 7 days...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:43 pm 
PSO Ultimate
PSO Ultimate

Oh, and one other thing, party poker offered me $50 bonus which was deposited to my account immediately for inactivity. But, I can't withdrawal the $50 until i play the required number of raked hands.

I used to play on party poker exclusively, but then ever since i found PSO, i've been playing a lot in other poker rooms which has a promotion.

That was the first time i received a $50 inactivity bonus. So, I played and turned that $50 into like $200 when all the raked hands was done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:53 pm 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

Interesting. I still have $4 in my account but I never play there since I completed my promotion, and I can't use it since all tables have a $5 minimum. Maybe I'll deposit and remove that $4 and see if I can get that inactivity bonus. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:59 pm 
PSO Ultimate
PSO Ultimate

bouncer wrote:
Interesting. I still have $4 in my account but I never play there since I completed my promotion, and I can't use it since all tables have a $5 minimum. Maybe I'll deposit and remove that $4 and see if I can get that inactivity bonus. :)

FYI, when I had the inactivity bonus, I had about 0.50 in the account. You only can withdrawal full dollars and thus the extra cents was left in my party account.

I never logged in until they sent me an email that I received some money for inactivity and that they are trying to get me to play there again. So i logged in and played with their money.

Post subject: Hmm
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:56 am 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

Any way to ensure that you get one of these activity bonuses? I haven't used my PartyPoker account for about 4 weeks, and no word about anything. Also, should I avoid logging into my Play Money account in hopes of getting one of these activity bonuses?

Post subject: Re: Hmm
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:13 am 
PSO Premium
PSO Premium

KramerTM1 wrote:
Any way to ensure that you get one of these activity bonuses? I haven't used my PartyPoker account for about 4 weeks, and no word about anything. Also, should I avoid logging into my Play Money account in hopes of getting one of these activity bonuses?

FWIW I'm playing right now at party on a free $15 they just deposited into my account. I've not played on their system in about a month...

Post subject: Awesome
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:29 am 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

Yeah, my friend called me up to brag about the 15 free dollars Party Poker give him to play with. Well... haven't played at a real money table in about 3 or 4 weeks. I'll keep ya posted if and when they shell out 15 dollars for my inactivity to get me re-addicted to their site.

Enjoy the free money demoflauchy! Outdraw some suckers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:37 pm 
PSO Poker God
PSO Poker God

I just finished doing 400 raked hands for a free shirt and hat from them (ended up $11), so now I'll do the 20% on a $100 deposit! 140 hands shouldnt take very long w/ 2 tables =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:31 pm 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

bouncer wrote:
You mean the reload bonuses ? They're only up to $100. I hadn't realized they even offered reload bonuses. Thanks for the info.

For the not-so-mathematically-inclined..... $100 from Party +$100 from Empire = $200

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:39 pm 
PSO Gold
PSO Gold

Rollaj wrote:
For the not-so-mathematically-inclined..... $100 from Party +$100 from Empire = $200

I was taking into account that you're supposed to only have one account with either PP or Empire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:52 pm 
PSO Elite
PSO Elite

Rollaj wrote:
bouncer wrote:

For the not-so-mathematically-inclined..... only one account/person at either Party or Empire = only one account :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:52 pm 
PSO Bronze
PSO Bronze

Quote:
I was taking into account that you're supposed to only have one account with either PP or Empire.

Sorry, forgot most people here are new to online poker. That is a rather new rule. I personally have accounts at both

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:45 am 
PSO Premium
PSO Premium

Rollaj wrote:
Quote:

I personally have accounts at both

How did you get accounts on both? When I tried to do that it told me that I couldn't sign up for both...