It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The best Deal. Where to put my Money?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:32 pm 
PSO User

Hello there.
I played poker for a long time and had a long break from it now. I want to start again.
I played at Party, Stars and Titan.

Now I want to get the best rakeback deals and the best deposit bonuses available.. and i like the idea of your pokergifts and rakeback. The only problem im having is: when I register for your Rakeback or Pokergift deal I only get that deal or a bonus in general for that particular site ONCE. thats really not enough for me. I want to transfer money back and forth all big Pokersoftwares to get the most out of rake and bonuses.

Rakewhoring ;)

I really had a long break, so it could be that I miss the point of your services, but as far as I figured it out, you provide each bonus only ONCE and just as a signup deal.. once on each platform..

An example: I want to get back into the game with a nodeposit at, lets say, absolute. When i feel confident again and cleared the bonus I want to start the next bonus, this time with deposit, probably at, lets say, FTP (because thats the one site of the "big 4" (ipoker, party, stars, ftp), that I didnt play yet, so I need a good deal for it).
Now, when I sign up with Pokersource for FTP, I only can choose ONCE, Rakeback-bonus or Pokergift. But when i finished clearing the FTP bonus, cleared another one at Party for example and want to come back, there is no good deal left for me and I dont get anything at all at FTP..

Do you understand what I try to ask? :D

Did I understand the situation? ^^

Questions over Questions

please answer mine
bylon

Post subject: Re: The best Deal. Where to put my Money?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:03 pm 
PSO User

I did not understand that at all. Just sign up with a good site with good rakeback and start playing poker.