It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: July through September Special Affiliate Program Promotion
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:30 am 
PSO Poker God
PSO Poker God

July, August and September Special Affiliate Program Promotion

For the next three months, PSO will be offering all of our customers the chance to make some extra cash by referring their friends to PSO. From July through September, any time you refer a customer to PSO who completes a free gift promotion you will be eligible to earn up to $55 cash.

Here is how it works:
For the first 5 customers you refer who complete (status archived) a free gift promotion in the calendar month, you will receive our standard automated payment of $20 per referral. If you have between 6 and 10 referrals that complete a free gift promotion in the calendar month, you will receive $35 per referral. For between 11 and 25 referrals in the calendar month you will receive $45 per referral and with 26 or more completed free gift referrals in a calendar month, you will receive $55 per referral. For example, if you have 30 free gift referrals that complete their promotion in July, you would receive a total of $1,650 (30 x $55) for that month!

Throughout each month you will receive the base rate of $20 per completed free gift referral which will automatically be available in your PSO account. After the end of the month you will receive a bonus payment that will encompass all of your bonus earnings. This payment will be made within one week from the end of each calendar month.

Please note that this promotion only extends to free gift referrals, and any free money or rakeback referrals do not count towards your monthly total.

You may contact us with affiliate program questions, suggestions, or issues any time via email at affiliates@pokersource.com

This is a limited time offer, so be sure to take advantage of it while it is available!

Regards,
Chris “Kugr84”
PokerSource.com Affiliate Program Manager

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:57 am 
PSO User

Hi

I just wanted to know if it's enough to refer 1 new customer, who completes more than 6 free gift promotions to get some extra cash?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:29 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ercandize00 wrote:
Hi

I just wanted to know if it's enough to refer 1 new customer, who completes more than 6 free gift promotions to get some extra cash?

Yes, if you have 1 customer who completes 6 or more promotions you get the bonus cash. The bonus payout levels are based on the total number of completed promotions not the number of customers.

Post subject: Excellent!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:01 pm 
PSO User

I'm happy with this promotion and I sent my congratulations to the new affiliates administration becouse we have now tons of progress towards getting a better partnership.

Also this promo, incentivates me to think how to send more, nice

Cya and keep the good work up!

(we want new and SPANISH AND better banners!) specially in flash, thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:20 pm 
PSO Poker God
PSO Poker God

It's good to hear that you like this promotion!

We are working on a new set of better looking banners. I am not sure if we can do flash banners, but I will ask and also try and get some Spanish banners created as well.

Thanks for the feedback :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:10 am 
PSO User

Hi,

I want to ask which date counts concerning the month:

1. the day when the referral completes the wagering requirements and clicked on the "finished" button,
2. or the day when his/her account will be verified tracked under PSO
3. or when (s)he gets the free gift and the referral the sharing?

thx for the answer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:45 pm 
PSO Poker God
PSO Poker God

For this promotion, we take the date that the promotion was moved to the "archived" status, which happens as soon as the free gift is processed (after we confirm with the poker room that they met the requirements). You can run reports in your My PSO referral area which will let you track how many referred promotions have been moved into the "archived" status within a certain time period.

So, for instance, if someone signs up in June but doesn't complete the promotion until July, and their promotion is "archived" in July, they will count towards the total number of completed promotions in July.

This would fall into your 3rd case.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:49 pm 
PSO Poker God
PSO Poker God

All bonus payments have been made for referrals in July! Over $3,500 in bonus money was paid out to our top affiliates.

You can see your bonus payment in the referral section of your "My PSO" area under the historic earnings. We will be adding a separate page to show every bonus payment that has been made. If you have any questions about the bonuses just let me know!

Please note that the reports in your "My PSO" area use the date that the referral signed up and not the date that their promotion was completed. We will be changing that report to reflect the criteria for the bonus payments within the next week.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:45 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

All bonus payments have been made for referrals for this promotion! We paid out over $10,000 in bonus money to our top affiliates. This is on top of the standard referral payments.

Thank you all for your efforts :D