It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Bonus Payments for August Referrals
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:09 pm 
PSO Poker God
PSO Poker God

The bonus payments for referrals made in August are going to be delayed until next week. We hope to have them done on Monday, but they could be delayed even further. Thank you for your patience!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:58 pm 
PSO User

Sorry for being too inquisitive, but shall I ask for the time when the extra payment for August should be payed... I've experienced some deflections of my referrals' extra comission for July, and I want to wait till I get my comission for August hoping that it may be fixed. (If it won't, I'm gonna bother you again :D)

Ty for your answer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:50 pm 
PSO Poker God
PSO Poker God

At this time I am not sure when we are going to be able to make the payments. We are currently reviewing some affiliate account activity and those issues need to be resolved before we can make any payments. I apologize for the delay and we will be making the payments as soon as possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:56 am 
PSO User

Hi, it's me again :) I wanted to wait with my comlpain until the bonus payments of August, but due to the delay, I'm afraid that I'm gonna forget it... so, anyway, my problem is that it seems to some of my referral subscriptions of July were lost. If I run a report of the free gift promotion's between the 1st and 31st of July, the result is 11 approved promotion. Despite of that, my bonus crediting to July was 105$, meaning 7x15$ extra. The problem might be caused because of the verification procedure lasting till fist week of August... if this is the case, does it mean that I'll get the extra crediting of these 4 referrals with the bonus payments of August? or do they still belong to July?

Thx for the answer; I hope that I could explain the problem quite cleary :)
Best Regards,
vidrabet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:50 pm 
PSO Poker God
PSO Poker God

We hope to have the payments made this week. I am investigating some fraud related issues that need to be resolved before we can make the payments to the legitimate affiliates.

The reporting system in the MyPSO area uses a different date criteria (the sign up date instead of the completion date) than the bonus system. We are working on making those two match. If your referrals had their promotions completed in August, they will count towards the August bonus regardless of when they created their promotions.

Let me know if you want further clarification on that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:34 am 
PSO User

It's almost October, and I still haven't got my bonus for the August referrals. What happenned? Others got it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:40 pm 
PSO Poker God
PSO Poker God

These will be made today or tomorrow. I apologize again for the delay, we were wrapping up the fraud investigations.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:15 pm 
PSO Poker God
PSO Poker God

Payments have now been made to all qualified affiliates for referrals made in August. I will be working on the September referrals and hope to have those made no later than Friday of next week!